Srenots

Srenots

Jedis Legacy

Jedis Legacy

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I know lots of people in all the trades and its the same everywheres. The kids today dont want to work and dont want to learn.They better start building some good robots or something cause pretty soon there wont be anyone to do this shit.
amen to that brother. Been in the trades 40 years and I am awestruck by the lack of work ethic I see. I told one youngster the other day that if I come around the corner and see him on his phone one more time I was gonna shove that phone up his azz so he can here me coming. Snowflake called the office on me...……….. lmao. Thank god my powers that be are ole skool as well.

Srenots

Srenots

amen to that brother. Been in the trades 40 years and I am awestruck by the lack of work ethic I see. I told one youngster the other day that if I come around the corner and see him on his phone one more time I was gonna shove that phone up his azz so he can here me coming. Snowflake called the office on me...……….. lmao. Thank god my powers that be are ole skool as well.

lmao...rite?

Srenots

Srenots

goes all the way back to...no talk back....we dont put up with that sht man... excuses can kiss my redneck ass .....just is...my grandma died 3 times n sht... get the fuck outta here with that sht man lmfao, not cool

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
how you doing today bro? Got a week off then I start a new job Monday. Just chilln myself. This last gig wore me the fokk out.

Top Bottom