Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

goes all the way back to...no talk back....we dont put up with that sht man... excuses can kiss my redneck ass .....just is...my grandma died 3 times n sht... get the fuck outta here with that sht man lmfao, not cool
thats the excuse that killed me the worse,if you lazy you lazy,dont bring bad karma on your younguns and family with excuse using them ,i like the original ones,and on acassion they telling truth

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
save yourself a head ache,treat um like day labor,tell them what to do daily,they will noit and dont wont advancemet,just a check and more times than not you have to tell them exacually how to do it,even though they do it daily

Haa, I’ve been saying that for years “retrain daily”:)

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

they arent allowed to have their fingerfuckers (cellphone) at the sites.I tell them to leave them in the truck.If I see one inside the site I take them away or make them walk to the truck to put it away and dock their time.They all know the rules and Im the enforcer lol.If someone seriously needs to make a call all they have to do is ask and its not a problem at all
im difrent we didnt have that choice,i cannot see any reason at all why you have to take calls driving or working,didnt have it in the day,remember answering machine,i still have one upstairs

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

crap been a few days since i visit here,shit boys and ya i still cant spell for shit,hard top believe i use to be a foreman and had daily paper work to do,accident can screw you up,but the mind still works at time hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Shoot D bet you been round long enough to remember when our phones was 2 tincans with a string between the 2. ……… Or was that hand tapped tel Ographs. :p
you really giving up that age now hahahah,i miss the old days of head shops and buying records hahahh,i still have about 30 40 albums,my damn turn table went to shit and back then before internet ,buying parts was obselete,now you can get turn table,cd player and cassette all in one machine hahah

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh the memories for sure. Lost a collection of my vinyl's when I took residence in a cage the man built for me. seems he took exception of my farming techniques. :( Got parted out by so called partners and friends while I was on vacation. Sure am glad I haven't had to vacation that way in decades. :cool: Accommodations/amenities really sucked lol

newh

newh

I started working in the commercial roofing industry in 1990 all those old fuckers had no teeth and would never give you a break. Them fuckers always tried to break us youngins back then. Watched a lot of guys my age break and quit. They always said to the guys that quit “don’t let the ladder hit you in the ass” as they were leaving the job. I stuck it out made foreman. These kids I see on jobs today Just seem like it’s owed to them they don’t want to prove them selves there just there for a pay check. I’ve actually seen a few go getters that are trying to move up in the company and improve there knowledge of roofing. But there far and few between.
I was taught roofing by cocaine addicted body builders.These guys were some tough dudes.We did all hot roofing,coal tar pitch is a motherfucker.You couldnt let out a peep or they would send you walkin.I saw so many guys that wouldnt even make it thru one day they would say fuck this no matter where we were.We worked the east coast from Maine to Virginia.They rode me hard the first year or two before they figured out I was as crazy as they were lol. I actually left there after 10 years because I had to get off the hard drugs.I left my home town and everything and went into hiding to get my shit together,they all thought I was dead lol....

newh

newh

save yourself a head ache,treat um like day labor,tell them what to do daily,they will noit and dont wont advancemet,just a check and more times than not you have to tell them exacually how to do it,even though they do it daily
today we had prize day.I got this nice multi driver screwdriver from the Depot the other day.When we got upstairs I gathered them around and told them the one that pisses me off the least today wins the prize I put it up on a wall so they could look at it all day lol.The newest kid won

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I was taught roofing by cocaine addicted body builders.These guys were some tough dudes.We did all hot roofing,coal tar pitch is a motherfucker.You couldnt let out a peep or they would send you walkin.I saw so many guys that wouldnt even make it thru one day they would say fuck this no matter where we were.We worked the east coast from Maine to Virginia.They rode me hard the first year or two before they figured out I was as crazy as they were lol. I actually left there after 10 years because I had to get off the hard drugs.I left my home town and everything and went into hiding to get my shit together,they all thought I was dead lol....

Ya, I feel ya there. All those fuckers back then we’re on crank. I remember getting sent to the store for sodas for all the guys. When I got back everyone was gacked out O there minds. That’s a hole different life I’m glad I’ve left behind. Hate coal tar that shit sucks especially when your trying to torch to it probably lost several years of my life working with that shit. Got splashed out the kettle from water in a melt pack years ago. No safety equipment on I saw it coming at my face. Coated my hole arm from the wrist to the elbow. Coated my face I got my arm in front of my eyes to protect them. Couldn’t open my eyes though my lashes had hot all over them and were welded together.shit was 560F I didn’t feel a thing for 4 weeks. Went into shock first thing they gave me at the hospital was morphine then the strongest vik I’ve ever had.

newh

newh

im difrent we didnt have that choice,i cannot see any reason at all why you have to take calls driving or working,didnt have it in the day,remember answering machine,i still have one upstairs
I do driver training also lol I have to show em how ratchet straps work all the time.how to use ropes and make knots that dont wreck the rope or our shit.They arent allowed to back up without a spotter either lol

newh

newh

Ya, I feel ya there. All those fuckers back then we’re on crank. I remember getting sent to the store for sodas for all the guys. When I got back everyone was gacked out O there minds. That’s a hole different life I’m glad I’ve left behind. Hate coal tar that shit sucks especially when your trying to torch to it probably lost several years of my life working with that shit. Got splashed out the kettle from water in a melt pack years ago. No safety equipment on I saw it coming at my face. Coated my hole arm from the wrist to the elbow. Coated my face I got my arm in front of my eyes to protect them. Couldn’t open my eyes though my lashes had hot all over them and were welded together.shit was 560F I didn’t feel a thing for 4 weeks. Went into shock first thing they gave me at the hospital was morphine then the strongest vik I’ve ever had.
yeah,that shits no joke.I see alot of dudes get burned.fuck,my brother got it on his fingers bad grabbing a half cooled mop head it cracked open and squirted all over his hands.We were in Maryland a long ways from home it was fucked up.He was down for a month too.After that he was like fuck this and went in the Navy lol he was on the coke bad too but they let him in.

newh

newh

We had 25 ton tankers one for asphalt one for pitch we used the kettles mostly for tryin to keep those full and going.Kettles couldnt keep up with 20 or 30 animals 4 plying lol or graveling

newh

newh

We had this huge Jamacain dude that ran all our hot for us.His name was Wally he was a badass lol

Srenots

Srenots

20190518 113228

Srenots

Srenots

Happy Fuckin Saturday ....fishin, cookin, eatin, doesnt get better ...hope evry1 is rockin as well, first nice day we had in a while...sht... there was 4 big ass deer playin round in the pasture where we went fishin ( Oldy Style ), didnt have cam ....sht! but good times.... Lifes too short yall, get outdoors and have sum fun ....get outta that daily routine ~ its good fer the soul

Drunk

Last edited:
Top Bottom