• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

Ghost Train Haze x Querkle x Cinderella 99

Houserghosttrainhaze51919

Bodean

Bodean

just looked up how many people work night shift fer the hell of it... read this sht ...... wtf ... lol , had no idea those were the stats... these must be the peeps that dont burn er sum sht ~

View attachment 871507
That bottom paragraph is why I had to get off night shift. Feel so much better now that I did. Sleeping almost 6 hours and better eating habits have me wondering if that extra dollar an hour was ever worth it.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

That bottom paragraph is why I had to get off night shift. Feel so much better now that I did. Sleeping almost 6 hours and better eating habits have me wondering if that extra dollar an hour was ever worth it.
20 years ago I did overnights for a radio station (I've got a great face for radio) and it sucked. Loved the job hated the hours. Really messed with me.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

try not to laugh contest ~

There's something seriously wrong with you. I like that about you. I use to call people up (decades before cell phones) when I first got their number and before most could recognize my voice, which I lowered, radio voice. Anyway, I'd introduce myself as Jack Hart with the IRS. I told them we had some issues with their last two years of filings and needed them to come down to our office. By this time I'd lose it and we all had a good laugh. I still have a buddy who's mom will not speak to me. Called on Easter Sunday, she answered and I asked for her son. Played it out with her totally serious. Carl got on the phone after several minutes with mom and I just started laughing. I don't do that anymore.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Me and a buddy was at a party 1988ish party died out we were dosed out. Pulled out the old phone book randomly opened pages and closed eyes picked numbers randomly. Made several dozen calls “ hay fucker get out of bed it’s time to go to work” and several other nasty things were said. Last call I hang up the phone it immediately rings, it’s the operator she says either stop making calls or she’s calling the cops she no’s where I live! LMFAO

Top Bottom