Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

not bad prices either...if its the real deal man...

This sort of marketing puts up many red flags for me. Why are they all of the sudden selling family airloom seeds that have been protected all these years?

And unless they are hybridized some they would not be fit for a growroom.

I think its like ace. They may have the real deal but we aint getting it.

Srenots

Srenots

This sort of marketing puts up many red flags for me. Why are they all of the sudden selling family airloom seeds that have been protected all these years?

ya...dont know till u try....I'll wait for response from them...thats the first step... then chat if they do....dig? Im down to talk to folks ~

Srenots

Srenots

not sure , but maybe they been around a long time and just never knew it....just now heard about them , idk man

Srenots

Srenots

heres the thread I found it on....check it out

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

maybe you should send them a message as well, then we can compare the response?

It will be the same pitch. Lets see what they say and then ask more specific questions based on their response.

Do you think a breeder would put out seeds in this market with low thc pecentage like these plants had.

I forget who tested but someone tested an ace seed sativa at like 25%. Guess something is pumping it up. It aint sour diesel.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

heres the thread I found it on....check it out

I wish they were outside instead of pruned growroom plants so we could see the natural structure and growth patterns. But i have followed along so far.

Srenots

Srenots

It will be the same pitch. Lets see what they say and then ask more specific questions based on their response.

Do you think a breeder would put out seeds in this market with low thc pecentage like these plants had.

I forget who tested but someone tested an ace seed sativa at like 25%. Guess something is pumping it up. It aint sour diesel.
rite....hybrid, but if the real genetics are there, you could possibly get some leaning towards one or other....idk....see what happens with response, back in early 90's I got some maui beans from Gypsy Nirvana Seed Bank that were legit....sht was good , but THC levels werent like they are today with what we all have going fer sure....I would hit it with the Hyper Glue and get some chores done lol

Srenots

Srenots

I wish they were outside instead of pruned growroom plants so we could see the natural structure and growth patterns. But i have followed along so far.
indoor when I ran the maui was fuckin outta control, didnt know about scrog back then lol, along with Columbian and Panama Red....was stupid tall in the closet lmao

Srenots

Srenots

Me too. i would like to hear what they say.

So after a long chat, that got a lil heated for a while, they did reply that they have been in business since 2014.... and ended up sending us a coupon code if you want to make an order....

Couponcode92219

Srenots

Srenots

found.... Older Epiphone Birdseye Maple Natural (cap not veneer)... these are rare , 01' made in Samick , new pots mod with 4 coil taps, volume and tone controls, orange caps, etc... picked up for 420 with case... theres one on Ebay right now stock in Hawaii for 1650 with shipping... its a lil nicer shape and still all original...and couple years older... couldnt pass this up for 420, like Dan Akroyd said, it was a mission from God......been trying to find a decent deal on one of these for a long time ~

Epibirdseye792619

Epibirdseye292619

Epibirdseye392619

EpiphoneLesPaulBirdseyeMapleHUn192619

Epibirdseye1492619

EpibirdseyeHun92619

Epibirdseye1692619
Last edited:
Top Bottom