Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rcubed

Rcubed

found.... Older Epiphone Birdseye Maple Natural (cap not veneer)... these are rare , 01' made in Samick , new pots mod with 4 coil taps, volume and tone controls, orange caps, etc... picked up for 420 with case... theres one on Ebay right now stock in Hawaii for 1650 with shipping... its a lil nicer shape and still all original...and couple years older... couldnt pass this up for 420, like Dan Akroyd said, it was a mission from God......been trying to find a decent deal on one of these for a long time ~

View attachment 898890

View attachment 898893

View attachment 898894

View attachment 898895

[ATTACH type="full"

View attachment 898901
Nice score bro. Looks super cool.

Rcubed

Rcubed

Been trimming like a mofo. I sampled Fire OG, GSC, Blue Dream, Hyper Glue, and Hyper Cherry Pie even though they dont have much of a cure on them. All good but different. The HCP has that "head band" feel that hits hard. Hyper Glue is smooth and heavy. Fire OG is super body buzz, while Blue Dream is like a tweener between Fire O G and HCP. GSC is probably the weakest so far but has a nice flavor. Just put Blue Magoo and Mango Bomb on the drying lines. Blue Magoo fooled me. It ended up taking the longest. Blue Magoo ended up having the heaviest and longest colas.
20190923 210348

Trimming Hyper Cherry Pie the other night. Got about 7 zips after a little catterpillar damage cost

Srenots

Srenots

Been trimming like a mofo. I sampled Fire OG, GSC, Blue Dream, Hyper Glue, and Hyper Cherry Pie even though they dont have much of a cure on them. All good but different. The HCP has that "head band" feel that hits hard. Hyper Glue is smooth and heavy. Fire OG is super body buzz, while Blue Dream is like a tweener between Fire O G and HCP. GSC is probably the weakest so far but has a nice flavor. Just put Blue Magoo and Mango Bomb on the drying lines. Blue Magoo fooled me. It ended up taking the longest. Blue Magoo ended up having the heaviest and longest colas.View attachment 898932
Trimming Hyper Cherry Pie the other night. Got about 7 zips after a little catterpillar damage cost
Nice...after a good cure...see sup...sounds like all turned out good...props on the finish line bro

Srenots

Srenots

Been trimming like a mofo. I sampled Fire OG, GSC, Blue Dream, Hyper Glue, and Hyper Cherry Pie even though they dont have much of a cure on them. All good but different. The HCP has that "head band" feel that hits hard. Hyper Glue is smooth and heavy. Fire OG is super body buzz, while Blue Dream is like a tweener between Fire O G and HCP. GSC is probably the weakest so far but has a nice flavor. Just put Blue Magoo and Mango Bomb on the drying lines. Blue Magoo fooled me. It ended up taking the longest. Blue Magoo ended up having the heaviest and longest colas.View attachment 898932
how tall was that Magoo at end?
theres a short pheno and a taller one.....

Srenots

Srenots

Got to just about 6ft. Very bushy with big fan leaves. Super healthy plant
thats the Hyper leaning pheno....both are great, the mom was shorter and more Indica....u scored the Jackpot bro, should be a good producer either way, but of course the taller one will be more...get that cure on .... nice work over there brother ~

Srenots

Srenots

found.... Older Epiphone Birdseye Maple Natural (cap not veneer)... these are rare , 01' made in Samick , new pots mod with 4 coil taps, volume and tone controls, orange caps, etc... picked up for 420 with case... theres one on Ebay right now stock in Hawaii for 1650 with shipping... its a lil nicer shape and still all original...and couple years older... couldnt pass this up for 420, like Dan Akroyd said, it was a mission from God......been trying to find a decent deal on one of these for a long time ~

View attachment 898890

View attachment 898893

View attachment 898894

View attachment 898895

View attachment 898899

View attachment 898901

correction, I emailed Epiphone and they said that these are a veneer Maple Birdseye on a Maple cap....I always heard that the older ones were just a solid cap...as usual always best to go to the source for info...dam Blue Magoo haha

Top Bottom