Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

so just got a call from an old friend....gifted him a bunch of original beans years ago, he said that the Lemon Garlic OG is fuckin amazing and got an invite for a cookout and bring the guitars... fuckin rock n roll....gonna be a big time in the lil town tommrw night...will try and get some pics in the works...yall be cool...
cant wait to toke on that ole Lemon Garlic man...had no clue that would be the keeper he would have ended up with....fuck ya !! Oldy is prob one of the few that still has it, we still have some as well, but new and upcoming things have taken place....maybe time to get back to the basics n get em rockin again ...

Last edited:
Srenots

Srenots

road trip....stoked, just put new strings on the Les Paul ...... new tubes in the De Ville Amp....ready to rock ~

Epilespaulfromebayoviedo111019

Fender Blues De Ville 4x10 , one of the first off the line in 1993 of December, for 27 years old and in new condition Tweed, Im guessing some sht is gonna roll hehe, they werent released until 94....my bread and butter, in Mint condition, she is a beast at 60 raw watts, winged tubes just installed. also taking the 2004 Peavey 112 Bandit... 80 watts Solid State, will hang with the De Ville, and the Takamine Acoustic Spalted Maple for keeping the the peace in the hood for late night...lol

Devillebobbymisold111519100downtohold

Peavey Bandit 112 100 watt solid state sold 11919

Takbackupdate91419

Takspaltedmapleheadstock

Takspaltedmaple
Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

road trip....stoked, just put new strings on the Les Paul ...... new tubes in the De Ville Amp....ready to rock ~

View attachment 918239

Fender Blues De Ville 4x10 , one of the first off the line in 1993 of December, for 27 years old and in new condition Tweed, Im guessing some sht is gonna roll hehe, they werent released until 94....my bread and butter, in Mint condition, she is a beast at 60 raw watts, winged tubes just installed. also taking the 2004 Peavey 112 Bandit... 80 watts Solid State, will hang with the De Ville, and the Takamine Acoustic Spalted Maple for keeping the the peace in the hood for late night...lol

View attachment 918240

View attachment 918244

View attachment 918246

View attachment 918247

Nice! Im jealous. I want to come. :-)

Srenots

Srenots

View attachment 918239

View attachment 918240

View attachment 918244

View attachment 918246

View attachment 918247

over the years....seemed to have a knack for rare gear...hard to find , but when u get it ....whew...seems to be a pattern with clones and music gear, they go hand in hand

Srenots

Srenots

the other Les Paul Im not done workin on yet ....the A string still has sum buzz to it, minor adjustment needed, been so busy, forget to take time for hobbys ...all good , nice one as well, love the coil tap on these...

Epi

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

the other Les Paul Im not done workin on yet ....the A string still has sum buzz to it, minor adjustment needed, been so busy, forget to take time for hobbys ...all good , nice one as well, love the coil tap on these...

View attachment 918268

I am sure a single coil kinda player. But i was all about boostable active humbuckers in the 80’s and 90’s. I apparently needed a battery in my guitar and a toggle switch. Lol. Plus pedals. Had to have plenty of pedals to stomp on and stack.

Now i mostly plug straight in and control everything from the guitar. For more crunch or treble boost i still have the good ol yellow SD-1 super overdrive.

Srenots

Srenots

I gotta get me an ac30 or even a 1x12 ac15 one of these days. Strat and an ac30. Oh yeah. Super expressive and dynamic setup.
a crybaby pedal, blues driver, talkbox, and flanger ...is standard gear here , and chorus for vocals works great as well...thats it, the De Ville takes pedals soooo good...

Srenots

Srenots

I gotta get me an ac30 or even a 1x12 ac15 one of these days. Strat and an ac30. Oh yeah. Super expressive and dynamic setup.
those AC 30's are special as well...never had one ...but they rock, more a Fender guy....love those cleans , just gotta use pedal for distortion , cuz evryone knows Fender distortion sux, and thats why I picked up that Peavey 112 Bandit, did some research and had to find out for my self....for 200 or less, the Redline Bandits are the sht, mine is 2004 last of USA made thats what u want....after that they are all China , Dude get one will blow ur mind , they are very available...way to tell is the redline , obviously, but on the top left hand side , they say "Designed and Made in the USA " (2004) ....the China ones say just "Made in the USA" ....heres the pic u wanna look for, dude gotta get one, they go pure clean , to full distortion....no fuckin pedals needed. no sht...just get the peavey footswitch to change from channel 1 to channel 2 ...easy peasy, and its 80 watts haha , when u plug in an ext speaker it goes to 100 , wtf haha these are the sht for solid state bro, and get the footswitch for around $30 from ebay ...

Amp211919

FootswitchfortheBandit112319

Last edited:
Srenots

Srenots

theres some on Reverb.com and Ebay....can even find them local in ur area for 150 or so....u gotta get one ...its the sht, plus u can control the volume with the trans tube knob....compression , dig? its amazing

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

theres some on Reverb.com and Ebay....can even find them local in ur area for 150 or so....u gotta get one ...its the sht, plus u can control the volume with the trans tube knob....compression , dig? its amazing

My old roomate in co had a transtube bandit and my good friend up there has an original 80’s bandit. He got it in high school. Its mint. I have played both models many times.

Srenots

Srenots

My old roomate in co had a transtube bandit and my good friend up there has an original 80’s bandit. He got it in high school. Its mint. I have played both models many times.
oh ok, so u know Im looking for the Redline 112sx speaker cab to match mine....cant find one anywhere man...plz let me know if u know where ones at...silverlines are dime a dozen...but those reds are fuckin invisible man

Peavey112SXII

Latest posts

Top Bottom