Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

If i saw one i would sure let you know.
not that the 80 watts isnt enuff....but when the cab is plugged in it goes 100....never knew that about these... this lil 20x24 amp flat out will drop popcorn from the ceiling haha, it will hang with the tube 60 watt DeVille easy, they sound fuckin great together, also looking to get a Boss looper for fuckin round with....ever mess with a looper?

chemistry

chemistry

me too, still have mine as well

They are my only true belongings, the only thing I've carried through my often turbulent life. I have around 3,000 all together, but 2,500 are in storeage, these are my top 500 that I play the most.
20191207 225826

Srenots

Srenots

They are my only true belongings, the only thing I've carried through my often turbulent life. I have around 3,000 all together, but 2,500 are in storeage, these are my top 500 that I play the most.
View attachment 918558
vinyl is making a come back, Guitar Center is even selling some now....was checkin em out last week, they have The Wall, looked at price tag it was $50 man.... buddy works there and told him wtf ...he said ya I know, but the way they are making them now they are thicker ....still, $50 is too much man

chemistry

chemistry

vinyl is making a come back, Guitar Center is even selling some now....was checkin em out last week, they have The Wall, looked at price tag it was $50 man.... buddy works there and told him wtf ...he said ya I know, but the way they are making them now they are thicker ....still, $50 is too much man

I'ts history dude, and it won't go away, It's here to stay. And albums I paid £2.49 for are now worth £1,000 plus. You have to laugh. lol

chemistry

chemistry

View attachment 918558

The speakers I'm having rebuilt, they're Technics, but have the bass at the back, I want it moving to the front, so I'm having the cabinets re-made to have the rear bass bin moved to the front. Techincs said they built these speakers this way to suit small homes? I live in a small home, and I want the bass at the front, not as an infill. When Pink Flyod hit the bass, I want to feel it. lol

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Remeber when cd’s came out and they were $20. We were outraged! And the beautiful album art was all shrunk down. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom