Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chemistry

chemistry

i some how got you tube to come on with it and put it in my book marks,dont have a clue how i did it,hahahahah i like jamming when i read,i have to have 2 things going on n my head to be able to understand what im reading,crazy ya been like it all my life,got one them brains that works over time hahahah

getting stoned to music is where its at, with out music, it's pointless.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

gotta have tunes
about 20 yrs ago mama got were she dont care for music much so only time radio in car comes on is when im by myself,i sit over here with my head phones on and blast as i read,chills me out and like i say makes me were i can understand what i read,i got to have that diversion to learn i guess ,always been like that,probally would have made straight a's inschool if they would have jammed over the loud speaker hahahah

Srenots

Srenots

about 20 yrs ago mama got were she dont care for music much so only time radio in car comes on is when im by myself,i sit over here with my head phones on and blast as i read,chills me out and like i say makes me were i can understand what i read,i got to have that diversion to learn i guess ,always been like that,probally would have made straight a's inschool if they would have jammed over the loud speaker hahahah
lol, woulda made strate A's if I wasnt ditchin all the time too lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i got a brand new whole house system ,went to corpus christi one night about 3 yrs ago,stoned of course,but got on the ferry to go to port aransas,once got on the island stopped at a store for coke,some dude and a chic,crack monster big time,stopped me and said he a friend of mine just gave me 2 of these whole house entertainment system ,the kind you hook up to your tv or computor ,sound system,i said let me take a look at them,shit bro's these damn things were so hot they were still smoking from the store,hahahah,6 speaker system,with all the controlers wires to run them and all the shit to hook up anywere in your house and have jams ,said how much he said 500 ,i said 50 he said were it at hahahahh,i tucked that box under a mess of fishing gear and came right back across that ferry and burnt off to corpus and fished all night,come morning damn box never even opened ,im thinking ya what i waste my money on ,shit a hell of system and still havent hooked none that shit up even to this day hahahah,youngest boy fixing to move out and just might be something i do

Latest posts

Top Bottom