Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i still just dont think id be willing to get one them cards if it legalized here,in the back of my head and from experience on the matter,the peranoid side me says that you gave them all your info come and get me.
i think it be better to get busted without the permit than with it i guess,at least without it ,there isnt a open door policy were they can just show up any time they want

Srenots

Srenots

i still just dont think id be willing to get one them cards if it legalized here,in the back of my head and from experience on the matter,the peranoid side me says that you gave them all your info come and get me.
i think it be better to get busted without the permit than with it i guess,at least without it ,there isnt a open door policy were they can just show up any time they want
yes , like we been doin for 30 years + already...fuck big brother

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I never applied as a caregiver. A caregiver can have the plants of 5 patients and take donations to supply the meds. And they are listed on a registry.

Thats who they go after.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yes , like we been doin for 30 years + already...fuck big brother
thats what i mean,only down fall while ilegal in this state they got no problem filling these new private prisons with your ass,yep a damn farmed out prison,they get paid big bucks to make your life miserable,i live with the kids so on the low all the way,as in grow a little smoke it up and do all over again,like said yesterday if it were legal here ,i still wouldnt be but this acreage would be covered with im a old man i cant keep a eye on whos been on my property planting what trees hahahah

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

so your a patient then right,what are you allowed and how much can you grow in one year,also i asume you have to pay that register fee yearly ,what do it come out too

Doesnt matter anymore. We voted in rec. we are allowed 12 plants and 10 oz usable flowers. Concentrates have their own weight conversion but i dont know them.

But i was paying $200 per year for 12 plants each for both me and Mrs.

The med weight limit is reduculous. 2.5 oz usable marijuana is max allowed. We label jars for curing and plants drying so they are not counted but there is precedent of arrests for these things being weighed by cops.

I am way under the radar here with a little spare bedroom grow.

And of course would never sell anything. ;-)

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Doesnt matter anymore. We voted in rec. we are allowed 12 plants and 10 oz usable flowers. Concentrates have their own weight conversion but i dont know them.

But i was paying $200 per year for 12 plants each for both me and Mrs.

The med weight limit is reduculous. 2.5 oz usable marijuana is max allowed. We label jars for curing and plants drying so they are not counted but there is precedent of arrests for these things being weighed by cops.

I am way under the radar here with a little spare bedroom grow.

And of course would never sell anything. ;-)
see that confuse the shit out of me,so if i grow just one tree that kicks out 6 lbs im ilegal,but you can grow 2.5 is this all you can have of smokable weed in your house

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

all i want to do is grow a tree with about 3 or 4 lbs of buds ,sit back smoke the shit grow another,never had any interest in sales of the stuff either,they can grow it too hahahah,if they dont have time to grow it dont need to smoke it,even in a wheel chair you can grow buds if you dig what im saying

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

dont yall find it strange, that the closer it gets to Christmas, the dumbest fuckin drivers are on the road..... theres no worries in the summer time .... so WTF lmao
Shit. I drive about a hundred plus miles a week and they're EVERYWHERE! I miss one more light because some fumb duck is looking at their phone I'm gonna install .50 machine guns on my fenders!!!

chemistry

chemistry

so Joshua wins by not fighting???? ...what a fuckin joke, bunch of hype wasnt worth it at all....Med , u were rite....slow and a joke

It was a dismal fight, looked like neither wanted it, and unanimous decision? A fix, Joshua had the face of a looser when the bell went, but started to smile after he spoke to Hearn? Looks like the judges were bought off. I had Ruiz down to win on points.

Top Bottom