Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
nice work sir~tried any tokes yet? The White Boy is HSO Breeding stock...figured hit with the Hyper Glue and rock n roll , turned out some chunky love fer sure, and great weight at that !
I lied, I hit it now gona hit the prime rib!
9E2D226F 70BA 4C22 B7B6 E8366A1580E7

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

You trying to get all healthy on us lol? Looks great ! I eat salmon like 4 times a week. Easy to digest. When I was younger it was cheeseburgers.
Too late, that is how I try to eat always. Careful with the fish 4 times a week, a bit too much mercury. When I was cooking more regularly I would do fish once a week, chicken twice a week and red meat once a week. The other meals were all veggies.

Don’t forget to mention the 🍋
That doesn't count as food, it was just there for show.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Too late, that is how I try to eat always. Careful with the fish 4 times a week, a bit too much mercury. When I was cooking more regularly I would do fish once a week, chicken twice a week and red meat once a week. The other meals were all veggies.

That doesn't count as food, it was just there for show.
Your telling me you didn’t squeeze the lemon on the halibut? I would have.
Gotta stay away from the farmer raised salmon though..

Srenots

Srenots

Your making terp-wine.

Same thing happens(ed) to my 55gal drum of 200 proof food grade ethanol I use for extractions.

Terp-shine

You need to decarb the material before making the wine if you want the thc activated.
200? dam, mine comes off at 170, how u get urs to come off at 200... whats ur recipe?

Latest posts

Top Bottom