Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

Wine, fermenting the trycomes on the buds in mash, then syphoned off the mash to ferment, this seems to wipe out the trycomes, my wine tastes of weed, just like the beers do, but no hit.😡

I dont syphon until fermenting is done....then run at 170 degrees and comes off at 170 proof....

Srenots

Srenots

Your making terp-wine.

Same thing happens(ed) to my 55gal drum of 200 proof food grade ethanol I use for extractions.

Terp-shine

You need to decarb the material before making the wine if you want the thc activated.

oh u buy it that way....gonna say....sht man, I wanna run that recipe lol, anything over 180 shouldnt be ingested ....but great for extractions~ is what u have just Corn based, any ingredient info...wheat, barley,...etc?

basscaptain

basscaptain

Hope you have a GREAT NYE and NY ..>>>>>>>>> may 2020 Be the Best 1 so far....................................
That also apply to ALL of You Here............................................

Now for the other Reason I'm Here>>>>>

Get a small problem......
I need to mark/remark some beans/little things......
so I had No luck with the Mayo or the 1 I tryed for the solo cup deal........ ( I still have the 4 beans for the winner of that but the rest are gone....)

But I did get this round to go.......
so
is the BM x cp + the magoo???
or is the Alein x ???? the Magoo????

on the BM x CP >>> I dropped 5 and have 5 up..................
on the Alein x ????>>> I dropped 5 and have 3 up and can see 1 more pushing up soil>> so I think I'll end up with 4-5

on a side note to Plummer I finni;ly got the Chenmghopers to go also...... I dropped 8 and got 3 up since yesterday........

You all have a Great 2020......... Don't Go to Jail Tonight>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Not a Good Way to Start 2020 LOL

Srenots

Srenots

Hope you have a GREAT NYE and NY ..>>>>>>>>> may 2020 Be the Best 1 so far....................................
That also apply to ALL of You Here............................................

Now for the other Reason I'm Here>>>>>

Get a small problem......
I need to mark/remark some beans/little things......
so I had No luck with the Mayo or the 1 I tryed for the solo cup deal........ ( I still have the 4 beans for the winner of that but the rest are gone....)

But I did get this round to go.......
so
is the BM x cp + the magoo???
or is the Alein x ???? the Magoo????

on the BM x CP >>> I dropped 5 and have 5 up..................
on the Alein x ????>>> I dropped 5 and have 3 up and can see 1 more pushing up soil>> so I think I'll end up with 4-5

on a side note to Plummer I finni;ly got the Chenmghopers to go also...... I dropped 8 and got 3 up since yesterday........

You all have a Great 2020......... Don't Go to Jail Tonight>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Not a Good Way to Start 2020 LOL

ok heres the info bro....

Hyper Blue Cherry Magoo = Blue Magoo (female) x Hyper Cherry Pie (male)

Hyper Alien = Grape Alien Haze (female) x Hyper Glue (male)

Hyper Cherry Mayo = Rotten Mayonnaise Haze (female) x Hyper Cherry Pie (male)

hope this helps .....and let me know if u need any more info, like lineages...here to help brother , and hope good ur way ~

Last edited:
basscaptain

basscaptain

ty
so the bm is the magoo the 1st 5 I dropped this time.....
the next night I dropped the alien and marked all the cups magoo ... so I can remarked the last 5 to alien....

ty

basscaptain

basscaptain

cool, did u get everything working again, from what I can understand the light messed up er sum sht? idk bro, been busy working and not keeping up, sorry for that....
You got a life bro... you can't stay up with everything.....🤓🤣😰😭

No I got hit hard by that storm... so I haven't even tried to get those strips going....

I'm not going to burn up your thread with my bs...
But it will work out in time...

Srenots

Srenots

You got a life bro... you can't stay up with everything.....🤓🤣😰😭

No I got hit hard by that storm... so I haven't even tried to get those strips going....

I'm not going to burn up your thread with my bs...
But it will work out in time...
all good, looks like u got most going ....whats ur temps in there?

Srenots

Srenots

That's a Loaded??????

Right now ok ...but the last 48 hrs has been fucked.... with everything......

Lost power for 13hrs... had to pick what I was going to try and keep going.. I picked the tents and the storm took me out....
75 and 45 is fine bro...ur good...they will run like that...no worries

Top Bottom