Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

I listen to XM NPR some driving in the ride....this morning they had a talk show with a chick that said" by 2030 there will be no more cell phones, evrything will be voice detected by either implants, or voice detected responses with NO phones, there will be noone looking down at a screen by then " ...Im like sht, thats only 10 years away man ....wtf hahaha, Im still using the flip phone , lmao

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I listen to XM NPR some driving in the ride....this morning they had a talk show with a chick that said" by 2030 there will be no more cell phones, evrything will be voice detected by either implants, or voice detected responses with NO phones, there will be noone looking down at a screen by then " ...Im like sht, thats only 10 years away man ....wtf hahaha, Im still using the flip phone , lmao
Hearing that is Gona make me move further into the sticks!

Bodean

Bodean

I was just watching a show on this. It's growing in popularity in Europe with people who work in technology. They have chips installed in their hands to access files or download. Make calls. Open doors. All a bunch of hell the f00k no.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Hearing that is Gona make me move further into the sticks!
I was just thinking I'm not going to have to deal with that... I'm still on DSL Here...8m up 1 down lol

I don't think in 10 yrs... but I would say 20yrs..... I'm sure the gov>>> is way pass that Now...... This is the stuff my brother was into before his eyes went out...... you know he may know where to find that amp...... He's into music......................................

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
we had rain for 3 days here, nonstop and steady, , the river overfows and tells the story.... 65 yesterday...end of the year, we should be havin snow man, wtf is with the weather these days man...dont get it ~
Normal over here, rain, rain and more rain
45-48f high 35/32f low

Srenots

Srenots

buddy in MI is always reporting about the weather...normal there, but dam man ...we should be having same sht

Srenots

Srenots

I was just thinking I'm not going to have to deal with that... I'm still on DSL Here...8m up 1 down lol

I don't think in 10 yrs... but I would say 20yrs..... I'm sure the gov>>> is way pass that Now...... This is the stuff my brother was into before his eyes went out...... you know he may know where to find that amp...... He's into music......................................
if he does, please let me know bro...been looking far and wide~

basscaptain

basscaptain

buddy in MI is always reporting about the weather...normal there, but dam man ...we should be having same sht
don't went to say this but around here it's looking like spring is here and winter still has 8 easy weeks.......... the birds went south about 4 weeks ago ,, there all around me again , so some will head north on this next full moon......

Latest posts

Top Bottom