Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dbear180

Dbear180

yes , same, keep in touch regular, just other day... I think Im pretty much the only here that still talks to the old crew on the regular, JumpingCactus yesterday..., never forget ur roots man~

Man that's cool, I remember cactus is a car painter like me lol! I miss having some of the old crew here, they had a ton of good grow exp & humor. Not to mention trolling on some of these noobs who swear they are gods gift to growing a plant lol.

Srenots

Srenots

Addmin banned 1 for trouble makin and the the other 2 for back stabbin.
Back stabbers can rot!
still to this day , not sure what happened, late as usual, my schedule misses all the that sht when it happens...just seemed like , poof, and evry1 was gone...been a while now...but alot of them still keep in touch once in a while...just to say Thx for the beans and they are rockin, er whatever, good to know at least some still have appreciation for good smoke there once in a while...glad I wasnt booted in the mix, guess working 3rd shift was a good thing after all.. sir

Srenots

Srenots

Man that's cool, I remember cactus is a car painter like me lol! I miss having some of the old crew here, they had a ton of good grow exp & humor. Not to mention trolling on some of these noobs who swear they are gods gift to growing a plant lol.
and Rmoltis, talked to him recent as well, hes now tryin out button grows...come a long way man....

Dbear180

Dbear180

Addmin banned 1 for trouble makin and the the other 2 for back stabbin.
Back stabbers can rot!

Haha yeeaaahhhh I knew about stirring the pot, I used to help sometimes lol. Knew heiz was makin beans on the side & kinda heard most of that story too, he was a dick 75% of the time anyway. Didn't know demon was mixed up in that category tho, never saw him stirring the pot.

Dbear180

Dbear180

still to this day , not sure what happened, late as usual, my schedule misses all the that sht when it happens...just seemed like , poof, and evry1 was gone...been a while now...but alot of them still keep in touch once in a while...just to say Thx for the beans and they are rockin, er whatever, good to know at least some still have appreciation for good smoke there once in a while...glad I wasnt booted in the mix, guess working 3rd shift was a good thing after all.. sir

Hahaha "sir" 🤣 i know diesel hates that

Srenots

Srenots

yall remember his training methods? whew...off the chain man

heres the pic he just sent me not long ago...badass man, dont know much about this type of growing, but these guys are learning the method to the madness, pretty cool, and said its really not too hard to do, just gotta know sup.....as with anything

Rmoltis32319

Srenots

Srenots

I work for a livin to, ya no!
jk man...u no since u said u didnt like it, its gonna be SOP ...just funnin as usual...hey its fuckin New Years Eve ....any1 got any big plans, partys goin on? we are just gonna chill out in this 65 degree winter weather and take a day off and relax... been a while since I could spend some time on here with yall... been a good year this year, def better than last fer sure...

Bodean

Bodean

Just like in life. It's good to keep your head down and just keep truckin here. No sense in stirring up shizzle for likes. And if you grow bomb bud and act like an azz your still an azz. That's my spin on it. That's a comment to no one in particular well maybe except for Hei.......

Dbear180

Dbear180

heres the pic he just sent me not long ago...badass man, dont know much about this type of growing, but these guys are learning the method to the madness, pretty cool, and said its really not too hard to do, just gotta know sup.....as with anything

View attachment 925973

I've been watching a youtube series called "crime pays but botany doesnt" one episode dude is walking around Texas finding all kinds of cool wild peyote & its sister cacti. Pretty cool to see it in it's natural habitat & learn about its traits. You guys know a cactus can be outta the ground for over a year with no roots, plant it & itll probably grow again? Super cool dormancy systems keeps them alive waiting for that next rain.

Srenots

Srenots

when we have new guys at work startin on the job, they always call me sir...I fuckin hate that sht, tell em right off , please dont call me that... we are all here working together... so I get it , bigtime...its funny at first, but gets old quick man... fer sure~

Top Bottom