Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dbear180

Dbear180

yep.....not cool in the wally world parking lot gettin robbed lmao

I know it happens everywhere but it happens in my area a lot lol. My homies wife almost got jumped @ work by 3 big bitches because she wouldn't refund over $500 worth of makeup with no receipt. Literally two days before this, over $1k in make up was stolen from the store. Like really man wtf is wrong with people?

Dbear180

Dbear180

Lol polar opposites of music. I'm sure my neighbors wonder about me going from death metal to rap to Americana to weed music to edm then making tacos & listening to Vicente Fernandez.... I dont really fit in a category when it comes to music lol.

Srenots

Srenots

Lol polar opposites of music. I'm sure my neighbors wonder about me going from death metal to rap to Americana to weed music to edm then making tacos & listening to Vicente Fernandez.... I dont really fit in a category when it comes to music lol.

way to be bro... so many genres, not sure if u know, but theres a music thread as well....play what ur listening to....alot of times u will be turnin someone else on to sum cool sht they never heard before...Playing For Music ~

Dbear180

Dbear180

way to be bro... so many genres, not sure if u know, but theres a music thread as well....play what ur listening to....alot of times u will be turnin someone else on to sum cool sht they never heard before...Playing For Music ~

Been listening to Tyler Childers a lot lately, that mf can sing, check him out if you haven't heard him. Also been diggin Aaron Lewis doin his country thing.

Dbear180

Dbear180

guessing u pick on guitars?

Negative but I have some knowledge about them. I gave it a try back in my early teens just couldn't stick with it. At that point in time it was play Metallica or nothing so my frustrations outweighed any advances I made & I eventually gave up lol. Pretty silly looking back at it now, I was just impatient. My Grandpa used to play alllllllllll the time until recently he took a spill & knocked his brain pretty good, his coordination just isnt there anymore & it sucks cuz I cant remember a time he didn't play guitars. Hes got a few Martin's, Taylor's, a boujwa (I know I spelled that wrong but it sounds like a french creole name)... I should give it another try before he kicks the bucket, might be fun for him 😀

Bodean

Bodean

One of my favorite threads. All you old "dudes" definitely broadened my musical tastes.

Srenots

Srenots

Been about a week since last update of up top, things are going smooth, just a nice shot of water every day or two depending on what the dirt looks like. They're getting some smell to em, the cosmos have a skunky sour smell & probably have the best nose so far. The dragonberry tri fol grew out of it I think.

View attachment 935238

Nice Lineup bro....

Dbearbeansdropped13020

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Always funny when a new coworker hears you listening to cypress hill or berner & you both give each other that look like, "oh yeeeaaahhhhh, they smoke weed & we are gonna get high as fuck at some point in time later" lol
I read this as "we are going to get high AND fuck at some point in time later" and it made me laugh way harder than it should have. Cypress Hill brings back good memories. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Top Bottom