Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

Been listening to Tyler Childers a lot lately, that mf can sing, check him out if you haven't heard him. Also been diggin Aaron Lewis doin his country thing.
Jason Isbell is great too....come a long way quick and in a hurry....started with the Drive By Truckers....back then his wife was the Bass player.....

Srenots

Srenots

picked this wah pedal up yesterday...good sht

Crybaby13020

basscaptain

basscaptain

are u trying to get rid of that Pup ? lmao, seen u say Mayo is a hellion so far....how old is he/she?
NO he is Home I got rid of the others ... he has a little problem with his breathing..... I would not give him to someone cause he maybe ok... But he may not grow out of it and it maybe a problem down the road........
I won't do that to someone ..............................................................

yes He thinks He is Running the show here.....................................

His turning into a Very Good azz.... Pain... Boy.........

just giving you a hard time..... good to see your sending out beans...... I was thinking they maybe going to CG cause he was checking out the web site..........

I told him to get some gear from you and he finely put it together that your Reno's

Srenots

Srenots

NO he is Home I got rid of the others ... he has a little problem with his breathing..... I would not give him to someone cause he maybe ok... But he may not grow out of it and it maybe a problem down the road........
I won't do that to someone ..............................................................

yes He thinks He is Running the show here.....................................

His turning into a Very Good azz.... Pain... Boy.........

just giving you a hard time..... good to see your sending out beans...... I was thinking they maybe going to CG cause he was checking out the web site..........

I told him to get some gear from you and he finely put it together that your Reno's

hes so dam cute man....he thinks hes runnin the show? thats fuckin classic , u should post some of ur dog pics in the thread....

Srenots

Srenots

Happy Fuckin Friday ~ ZZ's got another new album...50 years together and still kicking ass! Love these guys.

talk about High dollar gear these guys are rockin, when I see a band I dont just look at them singin and all ...I look at the gear they are using....those amps are fuckin outrageous ~ go figure, they only been around 50 years ...theres stories that Billy G taught Hendrix alot of sht man....Billy was one of his mentors ~

Srenots

Srenots

Cypress hill first concert I ever went to, the line up was the opener Rage Against the Machine, 7 year bitch, Funkdoobiest, and Cypress hill. Lol Since then ive seen Rage 5 times
nice....me too brother ~ not the first concert part, lol, but seen them all live

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

lmao, rite on
Thanks for bringing me back to this thread. I saw your homie @Dbear180 was running your cultivars in his new thread. The Top Dawg Seeds genetics in one of them really peaked my interest, but I would really appreciate a full rundown of the pedigrees, if/when you have some time. Feel free to PM it to me if you wish. I am having such a fuck of a time germinating my old seed stock. I just wasted some Loompa Farms Yeti Bc2 and Moondawg F2 that the man himself gifted me. A ton of my stock is from loved ones and cultivars that are not available anymore. Probably meaningless to most, but truly priceless to me. I am getting some seeds to pop a root tip, but no luck after that. It is driving me fucking crazy. I have never had trouble with germination and my seeds were stored properly, so it really baffles me. I will be happy when I am back to growing this beautiful plant. My apologies for rambling on in your thread. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Srenots

Srenots

Thanks for bringing me back to this thread. I saw your homie @Dbear180 was running your cultivars in his new thread. The Top Dawg Seeds genetics in one of them really peaked my interest, but I would really appreciate a full rundown of the pedigrees, if/when you have some time. Feel free to PM it to me if you wish. I am having such a fuck of a time germinating my old seed stock. I just wasted some Loompa Farms Yeti Bc2 and Moondawg F2 that the man himself gifted me. A ton of my stock is from loved ones and cultivars that are not available anymore. Probably meaningless to most, but truly priceless to me. I am getting some seeds to pop a root tip, but no luck after that. It is driving me fucking crazy. I have never had trouble with germination and my seeds were stored properly, so it really baffles me. I will be happy when I am back to growing this beautiful plant. My apologies for rambling on in your thread. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

hey, no worries, seed gets old....even stored properly, if they run then good, if they dont , then ok...run something else...theres a ton of great strains out there, Ive chased strains from far and wide, clones as well, just gotta be in the right place at the right time it seems....mileage proves that theory

Top Bottom