Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

still have inch of snow here from yesterday (first snow), sht man lol, no worries....winter isnt anything like it used to be here....at all

Srenots

Srenots

Mission mostly accomplished, tank is cloudy from stirring up the gravel & placing the petrified wood 👍👌🐳🐋🐬🐟🐠🐡🦈🐙🐚🦀🦞🦐🦑
View attachment 936253

Hey bro...just so happened to get an update this morning for a Strat ....special run of Burnt Ash ....this one is #38 of the #47 run in 2012.......its $1150....didnt know that Fender already had these....pretty cool for this to show up right after we had just talked about it...this is a sweet guitar....

Burntashstrat

Burntashstratback
Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Hey bro...just so happened to get an update this morning for a Strat ....special run of Burnt Ash ....this one is #38 of the #47 run in 2012.......its $1150....didnt know that Fender already had these....pretty cool for this to show up right after we had just talked about it...this is a sweet guitar....

View attachment 937391

Want! I had one of the first new american series strats i think was 2001or 02 model (cant remember) in blonde ash with rosewood neck. It was a bit hard or thin sounding. Worked great for distortion but cleanish fat strat sounds like my alder strats it did not have. So we put a solid fat maple neck on it and it came alive.

Its long sold. I never kept guitars as i moved alot in my 20’s and 30’s.

Srenots

Srenots

Want! I had one of the first new american series strats i think was 2001or 02 model (cant remember) in blonde ash with rosewood neck. It was a bit hard or thin sounding. Worked great for distortion but cleanish fat strat sounds like my alder strats it did not have. So we put a solid fat maple neck on it and it came alive.

Its long sold. I never kept guitars as i moved alot in my 20’s and 30’s.
cool, and ya... was just gonna ask if u had it still lol, the pics I just posted are on Reverb, just went up for auction...like the neck on it as well

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

cool, and ya... was just gonna ask if u had it still lol, the pics I just posted are on Reverb, just went up for auction...like the neck on it as well

Not in the market now but i think i will want to play my next guitar before buying. My neighbor got a fantastic sunburst american strat for 700 with a case from a nearby town store that apparently collects and sells strats and teles. I want a telecaster bad. Ash and maple neck I think. Classic.

Srenots

Srenots

Not in the market now but i think i will want to play my next guitar before buying. My neighbor got a fantastic sunburst american strat for 700 with a case from a nearby town store that apparently collects and sells strats and teles. I want a telecaster bad. Ash and maple neck I think. Classic.

looking at a local craigslist dude that has a Fender Tele Modern Player Plus.... 3 pickups...with coil tap for the humbucker....this is a nice one as well... great for the money used... has the Tele pickup, a Single coil strat pick up, and a humbucker ....people luv these because u can get Tele AND Strat from this one....but wish I never sold my Spalted Maple Tele....

Tele player

Telemodernplayer

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

looking at a local craigslist dude that has a Fender Tele Modern Player Plus.... 3 pickups...with coil tap for the humbucker....this is a nice one as well... great for the money used... has the Tele pickup, a Single coil strat pick up, and a humbucker ....people luv these because u can get Tele AND Strat from this one....but wish I never sold my Spalted Maple Tele....

View attachment 937404

View attachment 937405

Thats pretty. But im a purest. 2 single coils max.

Srenots

Srenots

Thats pretty. But im a purest. 2 single coils max.

Check out the Fender Classic Vibe Series.... this is one I used to have as well....its what ur lookin for then....50's Classic Vibe Tele .... Butterscotch Blonde ...this is excellent for the $ , can pick these up $300 to $400 .....check Ebay and Reverb , excellent Tele

FenderClassicVibe50sbutterscotchblondeTele

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Check out the Fender Classic Vibe Series.... this is one I used to have as well....its what ur lookin for then....50's Classic Vibe Tele .... Butterscotch Blonde ...this is excellent for the $ , can pick these up $300 to $400 .....check Ebay and Reverb , excellent Tele

View attachment 937406

I considered those. I wish i could afford a custom shop 50’s.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

ya, had Custom Shop as well...gotta say...the Classic Vibe series is soooo affordable, and never missed a beat... learned over the years that u dont have to drop a ton of cash to make music....and these are awesome

I agree. But i liked my Mexican standard strat more than the classic vibes when i was shopping. There was a nice tele though....

Srenots

Srenots

I agree. But i liked my Mexican standard strat more than the classic vibes when i was shopping. There was a nice tele though....

oh ya... the Mexican ones are a nice step up from the Classic Vibes.... my buddy has 2 MIM (Made In Mexico) strats that are new....sittin in the case, and doesnt get played, at all, and dam if will part with them lol, the whole thing is whats ur budget...after u get looking and find what u want ... all down hill from there...Guitar Centers used gear, Ebay, Reverb, ur local Craigslist...these are the main ones I look at when searching...theres a ton of gear out there, and dont be afraid to ask what the bottom dollar is either, most folks list gear high enough for some wiggle room....let me know if theres anything in paticular ur looking for.... can prob help

Last edited:
Dbear180

Dbear180

Hey dbear, what kind of fish you gonna put in the tank ?
Nice stand !

I used to have a bunch of African cichlids, until my filter had a major failure. Everything died except my pleccos one day while I was at work lol. A few friends are already trying to give me some cichlid babies but honestly idk this time. Dont want the tank to get over populated like last time, maybe just one nice looking cichlid & an oscar or something this go.

Dbear180

Dbear180

View attachment 937391

Nice! A body like that would be a piece of cake to burn! Acoustics are what scare me when it comes to burning lol.

Srenots

Srenots

Nice! A body like that would be a piece of cake to burn! Acoustics are what scare me when it comes to burning lol.
ya...not too sure about burnin an acoustic...that sht is thin lol, would have to burn it quick , warping would be the prob....but fast a bunch of times might do the trick, and thats what she said lmao

Top Bottom