Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
when I see buds like this I know I'm still missing something in my grow room.....

Air tight room, temp and humidity controlled 24/7 running Co-2 at 1500ppm.
Day 1 week 6

Kashmir
85CC0807 7B0E 4DFC 93C0 4394C13B699C

Dbear180

Dbear180

Surprise guest this morning downstairs. My maintenance guy has been cleaning up the lower portion of my yard & these guys are not happy about it...
20200309 081025

I used to check how dry my pots were by sticking my finger in the bottom, stopped doing that after I poked one of these guys...

Should be getting my new ushio mh today. Homie lagged & I finally just amazond one here. I'll have a backup when he finally comes thru, hes a busy person with waaaaay more going on than me, so I really cant be mad at him...
The ladies dont seem as stoked to be vegging under the hps compared to the mh but sometimes you gotta make things work.
20200309 095731

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Surprise guest this morning downstairs. My maintenance guy has been cleaning up the lower portion of my yard & these guys are not happy about it...
View attachment 948679
I used to check how dry my pots were by sticking my finger in the bottom, stopped doing that after I poked one of these guys...

Should be getting my new ushio mh today. Homie lagged & I finally just amazond one here. I'll have a backup when he finally comes thru, hes a busy person with waaaaay more going on than me, so I really cant be mad at him...
The ladies dont seem as stoked to be vegging under the hps compared to the mh but sometimes you gotta make things work.
View attachment 948681
Been a number of times those bastards scared the crap out of me. I started having a pest guy spray the outside of my house last year and haven’t seen them since.
I can handle spiders but Between those and ear wigs I jump back everytime.

Dbear180

Dbear180

Been a number of times those bastards scared the crap out of me. I started having a pest guy spray the outside of my house last year and haven’t seen them since.

Yeah I need to spray again soon, never in the rooms but alllll around the perimeters & outside along the house. It's supposed to rain here for the next few days so not until after. I mean the bright side is those things eat damn near every other type of bug, but still I dont like finding them. They are creepy af lol.

Dbear180

Dbear180

I used to have a bush against an exterior wall the landlord insisted I could not remove. Bush lifted the stucco at the bottom & they would climb up inside the wall into the attic & drop out of ceiling light fixtures. Scared the living shit outta me multiple times lol. One dropped out of the can light over my smoking table before while I was sitting there smoking & another time I woke up in the middle of the night with crazy random anxiety & the mf was on my ceiling right above my bed lol. F centipedes in their ugly faces.

Screenshot 20180609 191533 Video Player

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I used to have a bush against an exterior wall the landlord insisted I could not remove. Bush lifted the stucco at the bottom & they would climb up inside the wall into the attic & drop out of ceiling light fixtures. Scared the living shit outta me multiple times lol. One dropped out of the can light over my smoking table before while I was sitting there smoking & another time I woke up in the middle of the night with crazy random anxiety & the mf was on my ceiling right above my bed lol. F centipedes in their ugly faces.

View attachment 948729
I hope you made him suffer!

Latest posts

Top Bottom