Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dbear180

Dbear180

Bahahahahaha the last 10ish comments have been the best part of my day! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Me and a buddy went to go shooting today in his truck & instead ended up sliding off the trail & sitting on the frame with the front end in a 5ft ditch. I've got a lil more life exp with getting stuck/unstuck so I just went to town on digging us out a ramp with what we had... sticks, a tire iron, & a surveyor stake lol... got some help getting pulled out after 1.5 hours of stick digging in the rain & I'm beat. F the rain in all its tiny little rain drop faces.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Bahahahahaha the last 10ish comments have been the best part of my day! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Me and a buddy went to go shooting today in his truck & instead ended up sliding off the trail & sitting on the frame with the front end in a 5ft ditch. I've got a lil more life exp with getting stuck/unstuck so I just went to town on digging us out a ramp with what we had... sticks, a tire iron, & a surveyor stake lol... got some help getting pulled out after 1.5 hours of stick digging in the rain & I'm beat. F the rain in all its tiny little rain drop faces.
I'm sorry to hear that you had a rough day brother. Definitely happy that mine and Trustfall's bullshit could brighten your day a little bit haha. I am still not even really sure what happened, but it raised my spirits a little bit too. I have had a rough couple of weeks and my morning was pretty shitty. Thanks for the laugh @Trustfall! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

Lonely rotten mayo 21 days from flip
20200312 190346

Latest posts

Top Bottom