Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

If I recall correctly that is where his wife got the name from as they were listening to it. I could be wrong but I know I read that someone's wife did a while back lol
Damn good song!
Yeah I need to spray again soon, never in the rooms but alllll around the perimeters & outside along the house. It's supposed to rain here for the next few days so not until after. I mean the bright side is those things eat damn near every other type of bug, but still I dont like finding them. They are creepy af lol.
I use bifen xts around the house and landscape. Stuff works. Safe for kids and pets once dry. Just don't spray you crops lol

Srenots

Srenots

Yeah I need to spray again soon, never in the rooms but alllll around the perimeters & outside along the house. It's supposed to rain here for the next few days so not until after. I mean the bright side is those things eat damn near every other type of bug, but still I dont like finding them. They are creepy af lol.

in FL ....those lizards would get in the grow rooms always....good sht to have...wish still had the pics

Latest posts

Top Bottom