Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

Hyper Bullet (Magic Bullet x Hyper Glue)

MagicBullet

Srenots

Srenots

Thank you I believe I will.
Seems like the older generation don't argue like the younger generation.
Quite refreshing for a change, I'm at a private club now but it seems to be dismantling at an alarming rate.
The club was the gnats ass now it's an empty stockyard.
Soon to be 58 getting tired of all the shit there.
yep ur welcome....relax, and shoot the breeze here friend, thats what the smokers lounge is for...what u got goin on, hows evrythng?

Srenots

Srenots

Thank you I believe I will.
Seems like the older generation don't argue like the younger generation.
Quite refreshing for a change, I'm at a private club now but it seems to be dismantling at an alarming rate.
The club was the gnats ass now it's an empty stockyard.
Soon to be 58 getting tired of all the shit there.
I see u been around....hope all good ur way

Phylex

Phylex

Rotten Mayonnaise? That name absolutely kills me. lol. I hate mayonnaise and the thought of rotten mayonnaise makes me want to dry heave. I could only imagine. lol. Ironically, I wouldn't be surprised if it's straight up fire. I just don't know if I could get past the name. Mayonnaise and avocados are my top two can't do's. Names of strains is fun, intriguing and sometimes gut turning. Cat Piss anyone?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Rotten Mayonnaise? That name absolutely kills me. lol. I hate mayonnaise and the thought of rotten mayonnaise makes me want to dry heave. I could only imagine. lol. Ironically, I wouldn't be surprised if it's straight up fire. I just don't know if I could get past the name. Mayonnaise and avocados are my top two can't do's. Names of strains is fun, intriguing and sometimes gut turning. Cat Piss anyone?
Im with ya, sort of like no matter how fire nor cal cat piss is its hard to get past the name. :puke2:

M

motz

yep ur welcome....relax, and shoot the breeze here friend, thats what the smokers lounge is for...what u got goin on, hows evrythng?
I am getting ready to hunker down for a possible 18" snow storm.
That stuff on the west coast is coming right thru here.
Never fails every year at this time we get hammered. Already went thru one of the snowiest winter's top 5 this year.
Last year one of top 6 coldest.
And it all drains into the Mississippi one way or another.
There were still a few piles here and there but other than that gone.
A couple lakes have opened.
I'm ready to go fishing, any of you guys fish?
Mainly walleyes, northern, lg and small mouth bass, crappies, Gillies are on the menu round here, with Gillies being numero Uno.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Never fails every year at this time we get hammered. Already went thru one of the snowiest winter's top 5 this year.
Mainly walleyes, northern, lg and small mouth bass, crappies, Gillies are on the menu round here, with Gillies being numero Uno.
Salmon, trout, sturgeon when they allow it. They’ve closed sturgeon on the Columbia River for the past 2 years. They blame us for the low numbers not the sea lions. I’ve seen em come out the water take one bite and discard the rest then go back for another. Absolutely horrible.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Salmon, trout, sturgeon when they allow it. They’ve closed sturgeon on the Columbia River for the past 2 years. They blame us for the low numbers not the sea lions. I’ve seen em come out the water take one bite and discard the rest then go back for another. Absolutely horrible.
Ahhhhh up there in gods country...…. the PNW. Sure miss that region. :D Sea Fair is an awesome experience if you ever get a chance to check it out. .And you cannot beat the fishn either.

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

Fishing for trout with rooster tails is one of my favorite way to pass the time!:D I need to get into steelhead.

Srenots

Srenots

ya just heard on radio theres a hell of storm hitting out there ....hunker down fer the last time....we dont get snow storms too much here....hell if it snows an inch the whole territory shuts down lol....and fishin hell ya....Bass, Trout, Blue Gill, Walleye, Musky, Catfish.....yes sir nice fishin round here... hope all good ur way

Srenots

Srenots

ya just heard on radio theres a hell of storm hitting out there ....hunker down fer the last time....we dont get snow storms too much here....hell if it snows an inch the whole territory shuts down lol....and fishin hell ya....Bass, Trout, Blue Gill, Walleye, Musky, Catfish.....yes sir nice fishin round here... hope all good ur way

theres some very serious Carp fisherman round here...I mean serious , Carp ponds everywhere

Last edited:
Srenots

Srenots

I only snagged one by accident once and it put up a hell of a fight.
ya they get Big....never caught one.....dont want to....but Ill be bass fishin and these guys pull up in big ass trucks with rod mounts welded in the bed....back up to the river or pond, and get serious.....but in all the times I had that happen, only once did I see any1 catch a fuckin Carp lmao....it was 32 lbs....they rig up the hook with oatmeal and flavor juice for 10 min, then chunk it way out there and when it hits the water it just blows apart and makes u wonder how the fuck they gonna catch a fish with a bare hook sittin down thar....lmfao....in the meantime Im walkin round catchin bass and trout ...its all fuckered up man haha

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

here we use the carp to put under fruit trees,bro you missing out o a fight as are almost as good as salt water fishing,them bitchs can spool you off,i threw my cast net out i a hole against the bank for shad,came back with a 2ft long and right at 40 lb carp,ruined my net,when you get um i the boat pop um in the head quick,they will try to flop out the boat,commerical fishing believe it or not sell a ton of carp and gar,during the summer that all you can sell,the catfish get little sores on them from stagnet water,only way i could sell my fish was fillet them,folk wont buy cats over 5lbs and to sell fillets ,you got to wait for summer when the catfish are scarce,most my my catch i sold to folks having family reunions

Latest posts

Top Bottom