Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

here we use the carp to put under fruit trees,bro you missing out o a fight as are almost as good as salt water fishing,them bitchs can spool you off,i threw my cast net out i a hole against the bank for shad,came back with a 2ft long and right at 40 lb carp,ruined my net,when you get um i the boat pop um in the head quick,they will try to flop out the boat,commerical fishing believe it or not sell a ton of carp and gar,during the summer that all you can sell,the catfish get little sores on them from stagnet water,only way i could sell my fish was fillet them,folk wont buy cats over 5lbs and to sell fillets ,you got to wait for summer when the catfish are scarce,most my my catch i sold to folks having family reunions
dont get me wrong....one of most secret baits is catch the baby carp after they spawn down by the river....u take one of them 8-10 inch carps on a bass hook at the main run out from the river where the BIG bass hang....dude, they will pull ur ass in the water, no sht...yes , baby carp ftw ~ they tear em the fuck up !!!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

dont get me wrong....one of most secret baits is catch the baby carp after they spawn down by the river....u take one of them 8-10 inch carps on a bass hook at the main run out from the river where the BIG bass hang....dude, they will pull ur ass in the water, no sht...yes , baby carp ftw ~ they tear em the fuck up !!!
i found right when the weather start to turn hot,like now low 60's in morning 90's during day,all the cats will eat are live bait and a 4 in long carp or perch bring you a big ole flat head,they dining like no end before the river turns if you dig,all flat heads are mine,im not wild about channel or blue cats,have they introduced the new breed in you all lakes,damn fish grows and feeds like a cat,head and body look like a cat,has no spikes or darsel fin,kinda looks like a damn shark,ilegal to keep but damn what a fight ad show they put on,they even jump out of water like a bass when caught,try fishing them stoned hahahha especially at night under lantern or camp fire,get that bitch beached and the bigger they are the ugly they are,mama wouldnt even go near it hahahah damn sissy,bitch burnt me with a cig last night,cant shoot me no more i threw away the air soft guns,hell all i did was stick my finger i her ear,lmao when you are told you better not,im a gonna do it haahah

Srenots

Srenots

i found right when the weather start to turn hot,like now low 60's in morning 90's during day,all the cats will eat are live bait and a 4 in long carp or perch bring you a big ole flat head,they dining like no end before the river turns if you dig,all flat heads are mine,im not wild about channel or blue cats,have they introduced the new breed in you all lakes,damn fish grows and feeds like a cat,head and body look like a cat,has no spikes or darsel fin,kinda looks like a damn shark,ilegal to keep but damn what a fight ad show they put on,they even jump out of water like a bass when caught,try fishing them stoned hahahha especially at night under lantern or camp fire,get that bitch beached and the bigger they are the ugly they are,mama wouldnt even go near it hahahah damn sissy,bitch burnt me with a cig last night,cant shoot me no more i threw away the air soft guns,hell all i did was stick my finger i her ear,lmao when you are told you better not,im a gonna do it haahah
lmao....yep tell her we said High...we know who wears the pants round them parts....hehe

Erick31876

Erick31876

ya they get Big....never caught one.....dont want to....but Ill be bass fishin and these guys pull up in big ass trucks with rod mounts welded in the bed....back up to the river or pond, and get serious.....but in all the times I had that happen, only once did I see any1 catch a fuckin Carp lmao....it was 32 lbs....they rig up the hook with oatmeal and flavor juice for 10 min, then chunk it way out there and when it hits the water it just blows apart and makes u wonder how the fuck they gonna catch a fish with a bare hook sittin down thar....lmfao....in the meantime Im walkin round catchin bass and trout ...its all fuckered up man haha
I never caught a carp either. Only catfish, sunnies, bass, trout around here. If your lucky maybe a musky, or a pike..never caught one of those 2 either

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I never caught a carp either. Only catfish, sunnies, bass, trout around here. If your lucky maybe a musky, or a pike..never caught one of those 2 either
take a hot dog,kool aid,knead it together,then add some fish oil,knead it in,then put in the fridge a day,bait stays on the line,oil and kool aid will have a oil ring on surface,wont be long ad you be fighting one them big sap suckers,hahahh,now that fishing,stoning,drinking,camp fire and great company,morning will come quick just saying,when me and mama go fishing,mattress and generator and fan go with us,fan for bugs hahahh,thig is when you already seeing shit and flying shit,the real deal dont matter,hahahah

Srenots

Srenots

caught this pic last nite..

View attachment 865616

just messed with the pic....

Blackskydun

Srenots

Srenots

heres a test to see if pics save as they are seen .....save the first Black Sky pic, then save the second Black Sky pic, the first one is a regular shot with a camera, but the second one is blown up and screenshot to save...curious if its same on ur end....running cable 100mps here....like it

Srenots

Srenots

Rotten Mayonnaise? That name absolutely kills me. lol. I hate mayonnaise and the thought of rotten mayonnaise makes me want to dry heave. I could only imagine. lol. Ironically, I wouldn't be surprised if it's straight up fire. I just don't know if I could get past the name. Mayonnaise and avocados are my top two can't do's. Names of strains is fun, intriguing and sometimes gut turning. Cat Piss anyone?
Rotten Mayo is just a name..its actually very hazey, then hit with the HCP ... Tahoe Og x Querkle x Hyper Cherry Pie....this is fire lol

Top Bottom