Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Happy 4/20:) to you all!! Got a problem though................one jars empty!!
D9BB49BC B892 4D7A 8477 6821690690BF

jipp

jipp

Yo Jipp.... hows evrythng????
im pretending to take a dab I guess ( lemon tree ), im slacking.

im doing ok, sorta. i just got back from the grocery store with my mums. picked up the much needed liquids for todays extraordinary holiday! heh.

wishing I was growing :) ( I did have a kush x 93 pop up last summer with 3 sets of leafs, pretty cool.. but fate lost her and all my seeds which sucks.. at least I know how to chuck pollen now ( pretty funny to think back. my mind is still healing even after2 years off the oxy, shrugs. ) so I
can fix that in the future if things pan out. heh.

how are you? any nice edibles come your way. I had a brownie yesterday which was nice. 150mg, need something a bit stronger.

chris.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

View attachment 866872eView attachment 866873View attachment 866874

After the rain for 10 hrs...river flooded the valley , any1 close to it is flooded as well...
yep that the same storm that hit here,im in the hills down in the city closed a freeway down for the day,we get so little rain here that when it sprinkles it flash floods,no shit,when i say i grow rocks it aint no joke,rains and washes all the top soil away exposing the new batch of rain,ive lived here 6 yrs now,in that time once in the city and twice here,pretty much shut the whole city down,from this storm we got 3in rain in 15 min,the storm before that was 8.5 inches rain,that one washed all my top soil away i had just planted a bunch of clover and hen scrath just to hold the soil and rain took it instead,hen scratch got all kinds weeds in it great for doing just that

Srenots

Srenots

yep that the same storm that hit here,im in the hills down in the city closed a freeway down for the day,we get so little rain here that when it sprinkles it flash floods,no shit,when i say i grow rocks it aint no joke,rains and washes all the top soil away exposing the new batch of rain,ive lived here 6 yrs now,in that time once in the city and twice here,pretty much shut the whole city down,from this storm we got 3in rain in 15 min,the storm before that was 8.5 inches rain,that one washed all my top soil away i had just planted a bunch of clover and hen scrath just to hold the soil and rain took it instead,hen scratch got all kinds weeds in it great for doing just that
ya this dudes lawnmowers and all garden sht is underwater under that roof shed......sht man

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ya this dudes lawnmowers and all garden sht is underwater under that roof shed......sht man
thought i was gonna loose all my shit with the golf ball size hail,i lucked out or did something right for a change hahaah,im fighting grubs and a armadillo digging for them in my big garden right now,got be a small one,i get um

Srenots

Srenots

thought i was gonna loose all my shit with the golf ball size hail,i lucked out or did something right for a change hahaah,im fighting grubs and a armadillo digging for them in my big garden right now,got be a small one,i get um

ya that hail will mess sum sht up....seen car lots in FL get hammered.....next day big sale, if u dont mind dents then hell ya haha

chemistry

chemistry

I've Just put another gallon of Apricot wine in a demijohn, give it two weeks to bubble away, then get it racked off. Got 5 gallons to sort out for another run.

Top Bottom