• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

20190424 121917

Srenots

Srenots

Finally got reducers and with the help of the Fire ball in the sky and a pair of channel locks good to go,,, should be no leaks.. 3/8 to 3/4 Polypropelyne ....took a while in the sun but have no heat gun....worked good as usual

Last edited:
newh

newh

MBVapester

MBVapester

newh

newh

Srenots

Srenots

Totally wish I took a clone of it. It ended up my favorite. But scored replacement beans so she'll be coming back fo sho.
hell ya bro, nice work over thar, and yes that Mayo is fire...always liked her, Scrap made her its Rotten Mayo Haze x Querkle ( Buddha Tahoe x Purple Haze x Querkle) ...he said the pheno he used smelled kinda like Rotten Mayo ....but the phenos I all got were hazy as hell, luv me sum Haze .....so the now u know where the purp is comin from...its a killer strain man , and the Cherry Pie and the Magoo always get purple as well....not sure why they didnt for u but that just another story that shows theres a ton of ways to grow and evryone is different....thats what makes it so awesome for evry1....thx for pics bro, fire~

Rcubed

Rcubed

20190426 170042

Babies peeking out. Hyper Cherry Pie, Kashmir 99, Rotten Mayo X Cherry Pie, Blue Magoo, Hyper Glue, Afghan Ghost, Afghan Kush, Big Bud X Berry Bomb, Somango XXL X Berry Bomb. Also threw in a Blue Dream and Girl Scout Cookies just cause I've never grown em. Got some cucumbers and tomatoes started too.

Srenots

Srenots

Latest posts

Top Bottom