Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I think they start better when its warmer, but you can start the tops inside in a jar of water by a window when its cold. It wont take long till you see roots. Once you see roots you can plant em. They don't seem to be bothered by cold weather, but it doesn't get too cold here in So Cal. Some days in the 30s but not much colder than that.
same here we had 4 frezze this year and lows were mid 30 high 50s,cool im give a shot just showed yours to my girl and a damn we forgot come out her head haaha,hell ya im gonna do it like sweet potato slips,gt even did a onion top same way

Rcubed

Rcubed

reason to ask is these peach seeds just didnt do nothing,that why i forgot about them,didnt even water there ass,i been told just as blu bonnets,the seed has to frezze before it cracks,so maybe that happened,i tried some apple seeds in a paper towel in zip lock ,put in fridge for a week ,about 4 days in they cracked day 7 they had tails,so i put them in 1 gal pots and nothing,now i have more in a lid of a up side down jar wet of course sandwiched in between paper towel in the window seel,been about 5 days and they cracked but no tails of yet,hahahahh damn gardeners try to grow anything hahahh
I hear you. I planted a couple apricot pits and some apple seeds too. Got two apricot trees about 3 feet tall from them and a couple apple trees too. You need to put them in the refrigerator for a couple of weeks before you plant em. I even grew some lemon, orange and mandarin trees from seed. Like you said, us gardeners will plant anything. My wife liked this tree that had big purple flowers on it so I collected the seed pods. Don't even know what kind of tree it is. LOL

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

That's cool. Your beans look good too.
i put them cages around them to keep dogs from dragging across them as bad,they like it alot and climbing right up ,cages around the potatos are from a lizard chasing snake playing with bitch feral cat haahah,she brought a baby bird up to the porch other day,i tried to save it but couldnt,only humans she will let come around is me and mama,she goes 40 ft up the trees chasing squirrels just a real peel she is hahahah,gotta have her fight first thing in morning and before dark,i be snatching that head and ears around and grabbed the belly,she fight me a little,but when i go to walk ,full fledge ninja jump and clamp on that leg lmao

Srenots

Srenots

that too bad,he invested a lot into it,your always gonna have some joker shit in your parade with contract work,i told him ,when it comes to contracts,go by the book,if customer change there mind or wont something more,shut down job make new contract,pain in the ass it is,BUT IT KEEP YOUR ASS OUT OF COURT if you dig
correction....just talked to him, hes busy as hell with 3-4 jobs and workin....doin good

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

u ever get that boat runnin....it needed a motor if I remember rite? all remember is u gotta great deal on it
no,its got a 50 horse motor on it,dude said it runs,but i dont take that too heart,i still havent put a new floor in it,if i ever get caught up its next on the plate,i been after mama for 6 months to go to the cabin and get my 14 ft flat bottom boat,the main reason i bought this one was for the legal trailer hahahah the boat came with it,100 bucks and the man bought a new wheel for me to get it home,dry rot to shit but they held air all the way across the city in major traffic and thousands of pissed off drivers get covered with leaves and all kind shit flying at them when speed would pickup hahahah,them damn tires are still holding air year later,so when i do go to working on it buy one more tire and have new thread on the road hahahah,my 14 ft boat,ihave a 25 hp mercury for it,when my father in law gave it to me,it had a permanet life time plate from arizonia ,when i went to change title i ran into problems,estell had died from his cancer and i couldnt contact original owner threw certified mail,so boat and motor is in my name and the trailer under the blue boat is it new trailer,or i fix it and i have title to boat motor and trailer.
my trailer at the cabin can be made as a homemade and title but just havent done it,im telling ya bro that torando that took my life took my spirit too,hard to get things going anymore if you dig,i can put the 14 ft boat in my truck bed and haul it back here but damn thats work hahahah,my 80 4x4 ,12ft trailer for my zuk and the boat are all on the property covered with weeds ,you can just see the top of the cab on the truck ahahah,nobody or someone really hard up could steal it i guess,but they got plenty of snakes rats and anything else in weeds as tall as trees to deal with ,hell im even on my gaurd when i go there hahaha

Top Bottom