Srenots

Srenots

Corona Haze F1..... Manlishi x Ecos Haze

Green Manlishi x Ecos Haze aka Corona Haze F1

Last edited:
Srenots

Srenots

so its Rotten Mayo x Querkle x (SK x C99) ....copy that
hold on.... the first on was ... x C99 , then the second time was.... SK x C99 , then the third one was .....x Hyper Cherry Pie , Im thinking ur correct, urs is.... x C99 , let me know bro

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yep, just talked to GT a min ago, says High to evry1 ~
got one them grub eating son bitchs last night,had a sweet tooth for vienna sausages hahahah,sow about a year old,big daddy is still on the list hahaah,was gonna send you a pic but the head was pretty messed up,the pellet gun my boy bought wouldnt do a ethical dispatch,but got job done hahahh,ya i sent back a reply last night to homie glad he doing good

Srenots

Srenots

got one them grub eating son bitchs last night,had a sweet tooth for vienna sausages hahahah,sow about a year old,big daddy is still on the list hahaah,was gonna send you a pic but the head was pretty messed up,the pellet gun my boy bought wouldnt do a ethical dispatch,but got job done hahahh,ya i sent back a reply last night to homie glad he doing good

good, get them lil bastards....and hell ya send me a pic bro...email

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i done got ride of it,my boy didnt like the idea of me setting out in the dark by myself with a gun and came home with a trap,all i had was vieanna sausage,put it in there and bam,it was just a small one,but is no more,im after that bastard i got on trail camera,dude i have a 33 gal thrash bag that is half full of soil growing watermelons in it,that big bastard was same size as the bag,got to be at the very least 15 or 20 lbs,when i get that one im gonna probally stretch the hide and keep it,big son bitch,this one oi just got got some leg when i was carrying her ass up front,didnt want my babies seeing me dispatch the animal,they been looking at it in the trap all morning and i had it right by my zuk,they just watched me cart um off didnt phase them a bit,they gonna eat there corn,just seen the first bay for this year too,mama had it on the side oif road letting it nurse,thought i was seeing shit,last 2 years here they didnt start throwing them until mid june

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i dont even know how to send pic's by email,i do here on forum with the insert button when the site lets me,it will go about 2 months and wont upload any pics then all sudden it will hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

in email, simply click " attach Files", then click what pic u wanna send from ur pic folder, easy bro
you obviously dont know me and this button box,that made my old ass laugh,,shit i have had this bottom blue goggle thing about a inch from bottom of screen on for ahh about 2 yrs,have know clue how i done it,lmao have the damnest time with trying to scroll down with it in the way,told ya bro this is yalls world,mine still has hand tool ,wheel barrow and a land line phone with a dial,cell phone has a list mama made so i just push a button and yak,i wouldnt even know how to call for a emergency and just figured you push 911,big leters too,tried a phone that you could type shit and send a text think it called ,shit i had to use a ink pen to push the damn buttons,called alot of folk didnt know,got cussed out a lot,then my oldest boy got me this flip phone and that what i use when mama aint with me,have to charge it every damn time i get ready to leave house,hell nah keep all the fangle dangle,im good,fixing to burn one up hahahah

Top Bottom