Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

Very busy, but good. Harvested one pheno and more in the coming days. I’ll probably be harvesting over the next couple of weeks between them all. This was also a heavy seed run. Everything is staggered, but some seeded plants are ready as well. It will continue to be a busy few weeks then I should be able to catch a breather for awhile.

Everything all good on your end? How’s the new guitar?
all good bro...just busy as well, life is flyin by, hell its almost Christmas again lol

Phylex

Phylex

sorry to interrupt, and I know its a weid offtopic question but im interested in why you quoted Napoleon Hill?
If you had the time ofc :)

Because I really liked one of his books that I read and that quote in particular resonated with me. 👍

Srenots

Srenots

@oldskol4evr

Oldys back, finally..... check out his White Blaze x Acapulco Gold ( Gold Blaze ) hangin... its on, good ole Cali Sunshine
Growinggreengoldblazeandbrassmonkey193019

Last edited:
Srenots

Srenots

if he wont show up , its all cool, he has a pride problem and doesnt play well with others , lol... but he did make a cool strain.... he says he dont look at peoples threads , but trust me when I say , he is lurking ....always ...hahaha, and all of a sudden he doesnt know my thread... even given him the link to show up to see his pics, dam....what a ham , all good, I know ur reading this bro...when and if u decide to be part of the crew again, we are just a shot away man... still dont understand u, but all good ...tell Mama we all say High and hope yall are doin great ~

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

if he wont show up , its all cool, he has a pride problem and doesnt play well with others , lol... but he did make a cool strain.... he says he dont look at peoples threads , but trust me when I say , he is lurking ....always ...hahaha, and all of a sudden he doesnt know my thread... even given him the link to show up to see his pics, dam....what a ham , all good, I know ur reading this bro...when and if u decide to be part of the crew again, we are just a shot away man... still dont understand u, but all good ...tell Mama we all say High and hope yall are doin great ~
there it is and why im a lone wolf,i just email gg and tell him great freaking job

Srenots

Srenots

there it is and why im a lone wolf,i just email gg and tell him great freaking job
u should come around and be a part of the community, like u used to do bro...lifes too short...u know that, hell we may not be here tommrw, dig?

Srenots

Srenots

Growing Green updates....

strains he made .... Brass Monkey (GG#4 x Acapulco Gold) .... and Gold Blaze ( Oldy's White Blaze x Acapulco Gold) .... didnt show which was which, hanging so first finishers...

View attachment 899962

View attachment 899963

View attachment 899964

View attachment 899979
Hyper Dead Face ( Deadhead OG x Faceoff OG x Hyper Glue)... this is one is rare...only a few people have this one...

View attachment 899971

View attachment 899972

View attachment 899974
Hyper Death ( Death By Kush (Death Star x Poison Kush) x Hyper Glue) ...

View attachment 899975

View attachment 899976

View attachment 899977

Just talked to Growing Green... says hes diggin em so far .....

They all smell fruity faceoff & kush are just fat kolas dense too, blueberry is sativa she is taking longer but she is frosty she should get real fat next couple weeks she probably a 12 weeker+

They smell real good I’ll be chopping faceoff & kush real soon I’ll send pics

Last edited:
Rcubed

Rcubed

Yep, they were two shoots that came off another plant. The cool thing is after they fruit they put out new shoots. The shoots put on fruit right away. If you plant the pineapple tops it takes a couple years before they fruit.

Srenots

Srenots

Yep, they were two shoots that came off another plant. The cool thing is after they fruit they put out new shoots. The shoots put on fruit right away. If you plant the pineapple tops it takes a couple years before they fruit.

ya, thats what I heard, if you take the top off and try to get em going it takes a long time...I tried it once and did like a tator in a pitcher of water and seemed like forever and gave up on it, it did start to make roots but by then it was winter time and too cold to put outdoor... cool plants tho

Last edited:
Top Bottom