F'ing up some things.

• Thread starter PaperStreet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
green bastard

green bastard

its an honor man love the work your doin im staring to do a bit of experimenting my self with the breeding....ive gota question for ya ive got pollen saved fromatwisted purple og male and its about 3 31/2 years old is it still viable?

green bastard

green bastard

and an 80% femaleto male ratio is greatwell not if your looking for that one special male though....well at leastyoull have lots to smoke lol

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

its an honor man love the work your doin im staring to do a bit of experimenting my self with the breeding....ive gota question for ya ive got pollen saved fromatwisted purple og male and its about 3 31/2 years old is it still viable?

I honestly couldnt tell u but if it works for u that would be the oldest viable pollen ive heard of lol i tried to save some i think it was 4 months old and already un viable and didnt work. U have to sift it and make sure there is no plant/leaf matter in it before u store it or it will mold and ruin and i havent been successful at it yet! Lemme know if it is viable id like to know what u did to preserve it.

green bastard

green bastard

I honestly couldnt tell u but if it works for u that would be the oldest viable pollen ive heard of lol i tried to save some i think it was 4 months old and already un viable and didnt work. U have to sift it and make sure there is no plant/leaf matter in it before u store it or it will mold and ruin and i havent been successful at it yet! Lemme know if it is viable id like to know what u did to preserve it.
vacume seal it then put it in my deep freeze....and thanks for the pointers hopefully its good if not I got 2 fire alien males in flower today I gotta few cross's id like o mess with

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Yes ive been really intrigued with the alien stuff since ive heard about it here i may have an arc and fruity pebble cut soon to play with at least im hopeing too

green bastard

green bastard

Yes ive been really intrigued with the alien stuff since ive heard about it here i may have an arc and fruity pebble cut soon to play with at least im hopeing too
nice whats that fruity pebble cut all about?....ill pop up a few pics of the males in my thread therenow in a few let me know what you think im gonna keep some pollen and a cut of each your more than welcome to either of them

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

nice whats that fruity pebble cut all about?....ill pop up a few pics of the males in my thread therenow in a few let me know what you think im gonna keep some pollen and a cut of each your more than welcome to either of them
I dont know what the FP Og is honestly i have toked it and it was exactly as advertised tasted just like fruity pebbles cereal my favorite and it was some pretty dank shit id most def take a gdk leaner male to it i know that shyt would be fire i know it be a good match up fosho! But FP Og is something Alien put out or named his after i thought i heard of Fruity pebblez for quite some time tho maybe he got the cut and worked it i honestly have no idea shyts nice tho!

green bastard

green bastard

I dont know what the FP Og is honestly i have toked it and it was exactly as advertised tasted just like fruity pebbles cereal my favorite and it was some pretty dank shit id most def take a gdk leaner male to it i know that shyt would be fire i know it be a good match up fosho! But FP Og is something Alien put out or named his after i thought i heard of Fruity pebblez for quite some time tho maybe he got the cut and worked it i honestly have no idea shyts nice tho!
never really had any fruity ogs before be a nice cut to work with for flavor that's for sure

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

FPOG is Blue Ribbon OG.
Ill have to research that its good to know i know Alien did some thats all i know from researching it here and i know his went hella expensive i think but i have smoked it and it is some really equisite shyt not a hundo a bean shyt but good nonetheless lol

DAT

DAT

nice job with those clones holmes and dayam those buds look mighty tasty.they kinda look like some really delicious broccolli and i LOVE my brocolli. yum, yum , yum...that would be funny to put them fresh picked green buds next to steak and potatoes and see if you could trick some one. i love to trick people. if you dont have the time just give me them buds and ill do it for you! and if the picture turns out great you can enter it in a contest and WIN!

DAT

DAT

Ill have to research that its good to know i know Alien did some thats all i know from researching it here and i know his went hella expensive i think but i have smoked it and it is some really equisite shyt not a hundo a bean shyt but good nonetheless lol
i grew the FPOG and still have some curing. it took like 2 months for the fruity cereal smell to finally come out. I got a clone from a pal. It aint worth the 100 bucks a bean in my opinion. iTs great but not that great. My Jack Herer is much better., yeah it dont look as pretty but it dosent matter. Peopel get so caught up in bag appeal . My JH is ugly and its fuckin amazing!

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

i grew the FPOG and still have some curing. it took like 2 months for the fruity cereal smell to finally come out. I got a clone from a pal. It aint worth the 100 bucks a bean in my opinion. iTs great but not that great. My Jack Herer is much better., yeah it dont look as pretty but it dosent matter. Peopel get so caught up in bag appeal . My JH is ugly and its fuckin amazing!
Hey Dat yea she makes some of the best perfectly symetrical cone shaped nuggs that r crazy dense and stay really tight to themselves im pushing a couple plants a lil farther this round so i can smoke out a few peeps and show them just what shes all about done right so ill keep a nugg around! And yea ill be honest Jack Herer is prolly one of the most under rated smokes out right now altho its in alot of crosses i think peeps just forget about it cuz its just not whats hot right now i guess lol but yea ur right its always that old skool shyt thats not the best to look at that usually seems to totally surprise ya and put u on ur ass i know JH is dank fosho! I dunno what it is about Fruity Pebbles that i like so much its def the taste but id like to get a good cut and hit it with a strong gdk leaner just to go thru a few beans could u imagine a Jolly Rancher Grape Coffee Fruity Pebble cereal Gdk floating around? I could and i think it would be a gem grape jolly ranchers is what my mom gdk is all about very strong altho i did get some some sweet grape bubble gum from it this last time its exquisite.

nice job with those clones holmes and dayam those buds look mighty tasty.they kinda look like some really delicious broccolli and i LOVE my brocolli. yum, yum , yum...that would be funny to put them fresh picked green buds next to steak and potatoes and see if you could trick some one. i love to trick people. if you dont have the time just give me them buds and ill do it for you! and if the picture turns out great you can enter it in a contest and WIN!
Lol im surprised she hasnt turned full on purps in this weather lately i had some full on purple batches last year she really likes the cold weather. Ill be honest im sick of talking about it i need some new flavors in the mix all ive been growing is these genetix for the last 5yrs it will be cool to have some new she has with stood the test and stayed true thru it all for me tho!
Anyhow i was takeing some pix when u posted so i may as well post them like i said im letting her go as long as i can maybe a few more days so i can crush a few skulls haha yea i like tricking peeps too alot of peeps know that gdp done right is some of the strongest narcotic night time type of meds available and gdp is in my gdk mama strong shes gonna put a few peeps to sleep this round :)

green bastard

green bastard

No im trying to get an FPOG cut.
Thats GDK (Kens Cut Gdpx SSK) i swear i did a google check before i named it and came up with nothing now theres several versions
very nice!!!! much purple in that cross ?.....one things for sure looks damn tasty!...hows the yield?

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Hey man thanks.. Honestly compared to everything else i have ran she holds her own in my little average scaled grow she goes above most i suppose. I would like to see my actual mom cut done in some real skilled tight ops i think the sky would be the limit.
Thats never enuff for me tho i want more so im looking for a heavy stanky dank male in the rest of these beans so i can see if i can put some on her.
Homie found a true purple pheno out of the few ten packs i sent out so i know true purps is in there.
Even the green ones like my mom purps up in the cool weather tho. Theres been a bunch of gems really im tryna take my time with the rest n see if i can contribute something good to the community someday.
Thanks for watching green.
Peace

Also i use the term Mine,My and all that shyt loosly all ive done was put 2 really nice strains together and this is the byproduct that just happened to work!

SpiderKid

SpiderKid

Caked up. Wish i could run indoors again but not worth it our state is live next year.

Jaws is gonna put out some sweet FPOG crosses also. Working on them now.

green bastard

green bastard

your doin a great job and everythings goin smooth as long as your willing to put the time and hard work into itll be good!...im gonna keep my eye on this thread keep on doin what your doin!!

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Caked up. Wish i could run indoors again but not worth it our state is live next year.

Jaws is gonna put out some sweet FPOG crosses also. Working on them now.
@GB thanks homie..

Looking forward to Jaws creations thats cool he seen niceness in the FPOG i seriously believe Gdp had alot of influence in that cross and it would be cool as shyt to get ahold of a cut to take it back to the GDK n see what happens!

Top Bottom