Fire Dog

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Howdy Farmers;
The pic I promised of the last FD I had in Veg just placed in Flower. This one I did a bit of shaping to obtain more branching. This plant is 24" when I took the clone and then bent or bowed the main stem to open up this fine looking lady. There are now 20 branches on this plant, very tight nodes. It seems to be the same pheno as MidwestD's plant? DrB
View attachment 294114View attachment 294115
Nice pheno.. I got a nice short pheno that seems like its gunna stack..

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Mine has a leaf mottling, the wifi can get this ive read. I got the cut from aligee. Its the sister to goos cut.
Ok, so what do you guys think? Is the busy one I just posted a Wifi leaner or not? Or how about the bud shot is that a Wifi leaner? I got mottling as well on three of the phenos 1st is the one I just harvested and the other is half flowered and a bit of mottling on the bushy one. I would appreciate some direction from U guys seeing how U are intimately aware of the types. thanks, DrB

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Ok, so what do you guys think? Is the busy one I just posted a Wifi leaner or not? Or how about the bud shot is that a Wifi leaner? I got mottling as well on three of the phenos 1st is the one I just harvested and the other is half flowered and a bit of mottling on the bushy one. I would appreciate some direction from U guys seeing how U are intimately aware of the types. thanks, DrB
WiFi #1 is a stretchy plant it grows like any OG Kush strain very thin stems with a huge stretch between nodes.. The vegging plant looks way 2 short 2 b a wiFi leaning pheno.. The bud pics u posted look like WiFi #1 b'cuz it has that mega frost from "The White"

shawnskush

shawnskush

oh snap look what just hit the doorstep!
Aligee

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Howdy Farmers;
Well the 1st FireDog is in the jar. I could not resist smoking some uncured FireDog so by no means a smoke report. I rolled a dube out of a nug which broke up like hash and began the smoke it did not have alot of flavor of course but got better and was very smooth, the dam thing got half way down and refused to get smaller then 5 hits later I looked at it and thought my god when am I getting to the end of this cause I am all kinds of messed up here. Nearing the end I was determined to finish the dube got better tasting as it went a kind of hashy taste. My wife was making fun of me.
FireDog is very good meds but very strong "Do not opperate heavey machinery" "Please use FireDog responsibly and have a designated driver".
Shit DrB

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Howdy Farmers;
Well the 1st FireDog is in the jar. I could not resist smoking some uncured FireDog so by no means a smoke report. I rolled a dube out of a nug which broke up like hash and began the smoke it did not have alot of flavor of course but got better and was very smooth, the dam thing got half way down and refused to get smaller then 5 hits later I looked at it and thought my god when am I getting to the end of this cause I am all kinds of messed up here. Nearing the end I was determined to finish the dube got better tasting as it went a kind of hashy taste. My wife was making fun of me.
FireDog is very good meds but very strong "Do not opperate heavey machinery" "Please use FireDog responsibly and have a designated driver".
Shit DrB
Sounds killer.. I've smoked 2 different phenos Aligee grew & they sure were Stoney.. Glad u got some Fire Dog.. Thanks 4 sharing ur great Stoney info.. I hope mine is mega Stoney 2

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I have a confession to make...and I didnt know if I should make a thread or not....
so Im gonna do it here on my Homies thread..

I popped a whole pack of firedog that Aligee gifted me...and I fucked em up..:mad:
temps were up and down and I rotted 6 of em:(

Good news is I still have 4 that I havent killed

Firedog311

Opps and now you can see my sad looking clones :sour:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I have a confession to make...and I didnt know if I should make a thread or not....

I popped a whole pack of firedog that Aligee gifted me...and I fucked em up..:mad:

View attachment 296897

Damn that sucks ken.. But at least u got 4 good 1's left I hope there girls & u killed the boys already.

Keep them clones misted I spray the clones & the dome 2 keep it moist in there

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

View attachment 296897

Hey that crap happens to the best of us
DrB

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

It's small maybe 2ft tall but LSTed so she would of been taller

Top Bottom