First Attempt At Mainlining

• Thread starter kbellfoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Thanks Toaster79 I was gonna go buy a tomato ring for it. If I tie it down to the pot can it stay that way through out or just till I get more support? its in a 7 gal fabric pot and ye the roots are bursting out everywhere. What size should I up to? Thanks for your advice.

Toaster79

Toaster79

I keep my plants tied dow until harvest and they don't mind it at all. Check the thread in my signature.

Don't know about the size of the pot. The next bigger one I'd say or whatewer fits in your space. Transplant one week prior to flip to avoid starting flowering while plants are stil in shock from transplant. Tomato ring does the job well especially later in flower if you have some lanky stretchers and they need some support. You can also use bamboo sticks or something else. If you check my thread, you'll see that I use the edge of my pot to keep them symmetrical

Good karma.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

How do check a signature? I'm brand new so not a clue how to do that. I would love to see some of your plants

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Under every post of mine there is a link on the bottom. If youre using smartphone, rotate 90° to see it.

Whoa! Haha tight. Thanks dude. And thanks for the advice on mainlining. Your posts are always really insightful. Thanks : )

@kbellfoy those look great! Glad to see such progress. I have a super lemon haze a little smaller than that. Hard to tell size in most pictures without a comparison like a lighter. Anyways. Good to see you got those girls looking healthy and happy.

Mr.X

Mr.X

Looks good man, i would lst her a bit by tying her down a bit more let the other shoots come up. Theres a thread on mainlining in the advanced section here i think you will find it extremely usefull. It helped me a ton.
20150707 143316
20150710 200712

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Thanks guys for your kind comments and advice. It was the section on mainlining on here that I followed for doing mine. Wouldn't have known how to otherwise. I'm learning so much on here. I haven't so much tied her down yet just spread the tops a little till they are big enough to tie into support. I'm so pleased with the results. :)

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Hey Kb that you have is a great looking plant I have not been able to flower one as of yet so couldn't begin to describe it from the shop but mmmmmmmmmm end description

HEY GUY'S That would be every one but Kb in here has anyone else takin the time of day to look at the profile and information? Including where from Gender and so on.... I would have to assume she doesn't care for being called MAN Dudes and is just simply to polite to say anything to us about it but can't speak for her just makeing a genral state of awareness on here for those watchin mostly because it bugs me to hear a lady being called man and dude bro so on idk jus the way I was brought up I guess

Last edited:
Toaster79

Toaster79

Well I got the gender part before ;) But thanks for pointing it out for the others :)

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I forgot this was here. The 3 white Russians I did turned out all male. Gutted. I cannot find any fem seeds for this strain. It mainlined so damn well I was very impressed with how easy it was. I believe GSC is good for mainlining and I have 3 fem seeds waiting. Anyone know if this us correct?

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Hey hay there you are how you been.
I am sure that f2pog or pebbles has done one or a thousand lol not sure how many the have done honestly. My favorite is one i hunted down via pheno breeding my first one ever platinum cookies it is platinum kush and GSC cross but i know they have ran them this way. Nor could I tell you if they did well they do so much I can't remember last week lol. How are ya to bad you didn't flower those boys I would have given you fair trade for the pollin you had collected from each one if you kept them separately packaged some decent photos I bet I could do a dam near pheno hunt minus smell and taste but i worrie about the important things first like vigor strength resistance size and so on.

Top Bottom