First Attempt At Mainlining

• Thread starter kbellfoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I would have done that for u Kilo with the pollen but both my tents are full so no where to keep on flowering them unfortunately. I'm doing ok....hope u are too. Much love

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Ah the never ending quest for more space...... This is where I am a jammy git for sure I have more than enough to do what I want the only thing that I have issues with is "location location location" not to mention my HADD not unlike ADHD different because one Is hyperactive the other is Hydroactive lmao.... I am doing well the rooms went through a bit of a spell but it seems to be fixed now that will only be told in time, for now I just keep a close watch on it and keep on farming the farmer way ("Diligently") As for the polling I was just kidding a bit however if you have a yard or something just toss them out there next time spend very little time about them and feed what you have left over from your mix and they will do their thing all by the onesy and you will see them bulk do begin dropping pollin chop them down hang upside down with a trash bag or large something smooth and shake about the main stalk once a day for a week or less toss the rest out and vwala the problem solved no work needed from you really. Just let it go for a while after flower so you get the most polling should look like a freaky bud plant that stretched it's buds out waaayyy out then chop. I'm certain you don't have the area to do this via prior covo but the thought and knowledge is key to advance.

Thanks for your time and effort to the cause and I am very pleased with the help I have given being taken advantage of this is a very long time I have spent learning what I know and there are tons who ask me for help then go on to do the exact opposite these are the people I help one time then say we'll hey your the pro right I am sure you know best what to do (not that I am a pro or anything) I am positive that you are not going to fail at growing (not to say you won't fail as you will many MANY times) everyone does even I failed a while back in January I believe I had a sulfur deficiency and forgot about how it was identified asked everyone else no one but Joe fresh had a single clue about it.... girl I tell ya the moment he said sulfur I wen:depressed::inpain::banghead::inpain::banghead::inpain::banghead::blackeye::banghead::dead: once concise again I went back to the drawing board really read all my dam books cover to cover then wiped out the room as it has my been to long to respond back with sulfur and get results out of the plants and started working on a new set of which my new issue came a real nasty and very rare pathogenic black fungi called "The Black Yeast's" I have been studying what the hell it is since I was aware of it and found it is a host dependant fungi and must have a living organism to feed on not rot and waste like most others, but wait it gets better, This particular strain of fungi is actually a human pathogen most uncommon of anything in the world to get all but the black plague. Then here is the scary part if a human has it there is no known cure and it lives in the top of the spine using spinal fliud as media and the brain as food and it will literally eat your brains out WHOA Should be called the zombie fungi it is not unlike the cordyceps in the rainforest, which is what the area I live in is considered to be......... Needless to say I feared the worst went to the hospital and had a blood test and a spinal tap OUCH (needed this one anyway for other tests two birds with one big as rod of a needle) Then went home got stoned your terms and conditioned myself for the future news. Filled out my will signed a DNR and told me wifey where all my stashes were at Now must find new ones now gonna be tuff but found a few so far all for not of course as well here I am lol..... aaaaaaand I am blathering I will have to go then lol glad things are well on your end of the lake and hope the very best for you...... and as always much much love to you as well.........

Latest posts

Top Bottom