First Attempt...thought I'd Use Some Bag Seed First.

• Thread starter Tomcat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kbellfoy

kbellfoy

One of em is real leggy ain't it. They looking good. I don't mind the leggy ones. Make for more roots quickly when I pot em up in soil to their heads. Are you in soil mix or hydro when u move em on up?

Tomcat

Tomcat

One of em is real leggy ain't it. They looking good. I don't mind the leggy ones. Make for more roots quickly when I pot em up in soil to their heads. Are you in soil mix or hydro when u move em on up?
Hydro. I had the light too far away for the first week. Corrected that last night. Trying to learn before i get into the good seeds.

Tomcat

Tomcat

Using a DWC hydro system, I should start feeding nutrients at 1/4 after week 2?

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I think you start nutes right away in hydro, just start off really light, like 1/8 strength and work your way up.

Tomcat

Tomcat

Well I guess my plants werent ready for 1/4 nutes. Think it burnt them some so I changed back to just water. I hope I caught it in time.

20151127 183509
20151127 183515
20151127 183527
20151127 183645
20151127 183652
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks. Going to need it. Who knew growing a weed was so technical. Lol
Good call doing your 1st run with bagseed for a couple of reasons, 1 is hopefully any mistakes wont be with a 1 or 2 hundred $$$ bag of seeds. And 2 because some of the best smoke I have grown started out as random bag seeds. May just find a real gem in there.

BTW people make it more technical than it really is. Cannabis is a weed that will grow itself if left without too much human intervention. It is a weed after all. Grew itself for thousands of years without any of the marketing and hype and all the high dollar equipment. Good karma with your run!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom