First cannabis grow: glookies in happy frog

• Thread starter TheShroomsDidIt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheShroomsDidIt

Leaves not looking to good. R u letting it dry back now that it’s sprouted
So what happened is last night before I turned the light off I put the dome back on and then it sprouted so when I turned the light off I left it on all night. When I woke up it looked slightly yellow. I removed the dome amd moved it closer to the light and opened yhe closet door. Its looking better now

20230312 092151
E

Edinburg

I use ffof and happy frog both, happy frog is a bit of a hotter mix so I would advise using a bit less nutes than usual, don't get me wrong it's good stuff but my autos like the ocean forest better, but happy frog is better for photoperiod strains. In my humble opinion. Good luck!

T

TheShroomsDidIt

I use ffof and happy frog both, happy frog is a bit of a hotter mix so I would advise using a bit less nutes than usual, don't get me wrong it's good stuff but my autos like the ocean forest better, but happy frog is better for photoperiod strains. In my humble opinion. Good luck!
I have ffof and ffhf. This is a photoperiod glookies. I have autoflowers as well but won't start them till april

2Bad

2Bad

alright that’s good I’m glad it’s doing better

By the way who’s the glookies from like what breeder?

Madbud

Madbud

So what happened is last night before I turned the light off I put the dome back on and then it sprouted so when I turned the light off I left it on all night. When I woke up it looked slightly yellow. I removed the dome amd moved it closer to the light and opened yhe closet door. Its looking better now
Have some respect for your light especially reflecting off the white walls of the cup. Wait til the cup gets around 150 grams before adding any water.✔️

T

TheShroomsDidIt

Aww. Well. It’s a beautiful strain. It really doesn’t yield much at all. Maybe you’ll get a different pheno hopefully, idk if there’s diff phenos in feminized though.
This is the collection rn. I'm gonna be doing alot of clones and shit. I think feminized seeds still give different phenotypes so I was hoping to pheno hunt the seeds this summer and clone the champions to come back inside at the end

20230303 143209
T

TheShroomsDidIt

3/13. Seedlings r looking good so far. I have a humidifier, fan, and the light on. The soil is starting to dry but does not warrant watering yet. Probably later tonight I will need it. May feed with a tiny bit of molasses. Could I get some feedback on that idea please

GuySmiley

GuySmiley

I recommend warming that spring water you plan on using before you apply it to your plants. The temps of the springs around here are around 45F°. Not sure what temp you're dealing with.

T

TheShroomsDidIt

I recommend warming that spring water you plan on using before you apply it to your plants. The temps of the springs around here are around 45F°. Not sure what temp you're dealing with.
Yeah I just have hundred of gallon jugs full and stashed so it should be the temperature of the surrounding environment. At least that's the hope

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

was hoping to pheno hunt the seeds this summer and clone the champions to come back inside at the end
I do not recommend doing this.
Either clone before they go out or don't at all.

All you are doing is risking infecting your indoor space with bugs, mildew, or mold.

T

TheShroomsDidIt

Home boy looks happy today. Def getting some stretch. I have a mars hydro ts600 about 4 feet above the plant. Should I lower it? Or is it good?

Top Bottom