First cannabis grow: glookies in happy frog

• Thread starter TheShroomsDidIt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheShroomsDidIt

Ok that's the plan, the soil is drying out qnd I wanna give it some water. Could one should I add anything else? Molasses ect...

T

TheShroomsDidIt

Gently, very gently add more soil to support her, she’s stretching.
Added the soil like u suggested. It went really well and I was able to pack it a little bit around the base. It seems alot more sturdy. I have the fan ever so lightly blowing it, just enough to wiggle a little every couple seconds or so. Try to to toughen it up a little bit
20230313 184442
20230313 184506

Madbud

Madbud

Stretch is easy to deal with if there is room in the cup for more soil. You can bury them up to the cotyledon as long as the soil is dry. Getting the light right is a science in itself, less is more.

T

TheShroomsDidIt

The stretch is under control since I lowered the light yesterday. The leaves are fattening and it's growing well. Plant is a beautiful shade of green. Last night I planted an lsd, and a triple cheese. They both came from barney's farm. Hoping they pop tomorow.

2Bad

2Bad

The stretch is under control since I lowered the light yesterday. The leaves are fattening and it's growing well. Plant is a beautiful shade of green. Last night I planted an lsd, and a triple cheese. They both came from barney's farm. Hoping they pop tomorow.
I'm glad you did. Ik you have high hopes for the glookies but the one I grew was really sad.

T

TheShroomsDidIt

I'm glad you did. Ik you have high hopes for the glookies but the one I grew was really sad.
Yeah I hope mine is better, I have ten seeds so should be multiple phenos in the pack. Hopefully at least one of those phenos is gonna be something good. I love both the parents strains so I was hoping this one would be good. Its supposed to be good for outdoor specifically so that played into me grabbing it. Honestly I'm most excited for this vanilla frosting I got from humboldt. Havnt dropped any of those yet. I got caramel cream from humboldt as well. As of now I got one glookies down, an lsd and a triple cheese. Next will be the vanilla frosting and then the caramel cream. So anyway I have a good amount of variety strain wise. The glookies was honestly just for me to get ny hands dirty and start learning before I'm managing all these plants outside. The first time u run through something there's always shit u didn't count on. Trying to give myself the best chance 9f success when it's go time. Hey I got ph up and down from microbial life. It came with photosynthesis plus. From the shit on the back it looks to be just bacteria and shit. Says I can use as foliar or straight onto the soil when I water. Do u think I could go ahead and hit it with that rn? Or should I hold off?

2Bad

2Bad

Yeah I hope mine is better, I have ten seeds so should be multiple phenos in the pack. Hopefully at least one of those phenos is gonna be something good. I love both the parents strains so I was hoping this one would be good. It’s supposed to be good for outdoor specifically so that played into me grabbing it. Honestly I'm most excited for this vanilla frosting I got from humboldt. Havnt dropped any of those yet. I got caramel cream from humboldt as well. As of now I got one glookies down, an lsd and a triple cheese. Next will be the vanilla frosting and then the caramel cream. So anyway I have a good amount of variety strain wise. The glookies was honestly just for me to get ny hands dirty and start learning before I'm managing all these plants outside. The first time u run through something there's always shit u didn't count on. Trying to give myself the best chance 9f success when it's go time. Hey I got ph up and down from microbial life. It came with photosynthesis plus. From the shit on the back it looks to be just bacteria and shit. Says I can use as foliar or straight onto the soil when I water. Do u think I could go ahead and hit it with that rn? Or should I hold off?
hold off

T

TheShroomsDidIt

Word, i think it allows the plant to take in more nitrogen and use available carbon. I think I have read, and tell me if I'm wrong, but the plant is getting all its energy from consuming the cotyledon at this point. So nitrogen fixing microbes would do nothing rn.

2Bad

2Bad

Word, i think it allows the plant to take in more nitrogen and use available carbon. I think I have read, and tell me if I'm wrong, but the plant is getting all its energy from consuming the cotyledon at this point. So nitrogen fixing microbes would do nothing rn.
Correct my guy

T

TheShroomsDidIt

20230315 153917

Starting to get dry. I'm going to water tonight. I plan to ph distilled water to 6.0 and use that to water her.

T

TheShroomsDidIt

Glookies going strong. Lsd and trip cheese officially out of the ground and stabilized. The glookies took the water I gave it last night like a champ. Got the fan blowing it around to torment it into becoming stronger. Looking forward to the upcoming glookie transplant.
20230316 164456

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
seedlings that small i usually just splash a little water on the base and call it 3 days before i do it again. That cup being saturated will dry via air before those roots get to it. make sure pop some holes especially in the bottom in case you're making a small pool at the bottom (easier than you'd think with a solo cup)

Top Bottom