First cannabis grow: glookies in happy frog

• Thread starter TheShroomsDidIt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Glookies going strong. Lsd and trip cheese officially out of the ground and stabilized. The glookies took the water I gave it last night like a champ. Got the fan blowing it around to torment it into becoming stronger. Looking forward to the upcoming glookie transplant.View attachment 1341241
Put something under the cups that will let heat pass through. Those heat mats get hot. Had one fry a tray of clones recently. I wouldnt transplant for another couple weeks.

T

TheShroomsDidIt

seedlings that small i usually just splash a little water on the base and call it 3 days before i do it again. That cup being saturated will dry via air before those roots get to it. make sure pop some holes especially in the bottom in case you're making a small pool at the bottom (easier than you'd think with a solo cup)
Yeah I do know that. I make it a point to cut holes on the 4 corners and 1 in the middle. The two small ones r just moist still from when I hydrated the soil originally. The bigger one definitely looked dusty yesterday before I watered it. It took it in stride and then I got to use my blue lab ph pen to test my runoff which was cool. I am letting them get dry looking before I add any water. How long from germination till should transplant? I have 30 gallon fabric pots it's going into. Yeah 30 gallons lol. I'm trying to grow some fuckin bushes outside this year lol. Yeah so and how long before I should use any supplements? I have photosynthesis plus, gaia green 444, dynomyco, and molasses. Should I get anything else for their veg phase? Really looking into fish shit or recharge. Can u tell me what your feelings are on what I should do? I would really like some input on that

T

TheShroomsDidIt

Put something under the cups that will let heat pass through. Those heat mats get hot. Had one fry a tray of clones recently. I wouldnt transplant for another couple weeks.
Damn man! I've just been using it in the night when I turn my light off. Only using it to get the seeds germinated and the sprout stable. It's worked perfect so far. If I was u I would be preaching the good word against it too. Definitely gives me something to thing about, that would piss me off soooooo bad. Sorry that happened to u homie. I got a jiffy seed starter pack of plugs with the dome and shit. Havnt used then yet tho I'm 3 for 3 in solo cups seed straight to soil. Two days for all 3 and they were germinated. I would never want to try that paper towel method. That shit just seems like unnecessary work that could fuck up the seed. I will say that I had two come up wearing helmets and I didn't like that. I CAREFULLY removed them from the plants so they wouldn't cause damage. It was a pain in the ass but I work with agar and shit so I am pretty good at surgery lol

T

TheShroomsDidIt

Second set of true leaves coming in. Can I get some thoughts on when I should transplant this girl. The seed was sown 8 days ago today
20230318 083133

T

TheShroomsDidIt

My beans sprouted on the 3rd, im transplanting Wednesday or Thursday. So for you about 2 more weeks probably.
Got u, have u fed them anything yet, I saw the ones u talking about they look great

T

TheShroomsDidIt

Top dressed some worm castings plus I watered/foliar sprayed with photosynthesis plus. The glookies seems to be loving life rn. I have been letting it get beat around a little bit by the fan and u can see it in the biggest fan leaves. Trying to just harass it a little bit as I'm gonna be kicking it outside eventually. The lsd and trip cheese are chugging along right behind the glookies. I think the lsd may be a little more sensitive to light then the other two. It's leaves were trying to raise a little yesterday but they are back to normal today. So far so good. Will be transplanting the glookies into 30 gallon pot this weekend. Also I watered yesterday so they should be good for a while on that.
20230320 053118
20230320 053135

T

TheShroomsDidIt

Glookies doing awesome. I have to say that out of the 3 I have in the ground, this one is growing the best. The lsd and triple cheese seem to have some quirks like not liking to much light or sensitive to watering. The glookies just takes it and grows better. Have done nothing but water since top dressing the worm castings. Last watered last night with water at a ph of 6.2
20230322 164135

T

TheShroomsDidIt

3/23 transplanted glookies to a much bigger pot. I mixed ocean forest with a cup of warm castings, a tablespoon of gaia green 444, teaspoon of dynomyco, and some photosynthesis plus mixed into a gallon of water and used to hydrate the soil mix. I hydrated and mixed everything well. The transplant went good. Not awesome or perfect but good. Got a little sagging today, not bad. Other then that she's a beautiful shade of green and into the second node going. I predict that by the time the soil dries out and she needs water she will be settled.

T

TheShroomsDidIt

20230327 154154

Just spun it around 180 degrees. The leaves were all pointing at the light lol. A quick spin should right things. Seed dropped 3/10

T

TheShroomsDidIt

Did some main branch lst on the ladies. Honestly the glookies was the hardest to do this to. It is just so naturally squat in the first place. Very tight internode spacing. I was succeeded in getting them bent without having anything break. I have lst clips but with their weight, I won't be able to use them till the plants have put on more mass. I have recharge coming today supposedly from Amazon so I will get that worked into the soil this evening. I am considering Topping the glookies soon, it's almost there.
20230329 201459
20230329 201433
20230329 201422

T

TheShroomsDidIt

Ever since I started the lst the stems have gotten straight chunky. I started the lst 3 days ago and last night I bent them fully into position. After they were secured I hit them with a gallon of recharge. Today they look happy and healthy. My lsd took some fuckin wind damage cause I'm a madman and have the fan borderline harassing the plants just to keep them rowled up. Ripped part of a fan leaf off. I'm not worried about it and I'm pretty sure the plant isn't either. Starting 6 auto flowers over the weekend to go outside the beginning of May to flower. I'll start a separate journal for them. The journal is nice for me cuz it helps me keep track of the plants progress, also as a resource for me to see what I did and when

T

TheShroomsDidIt

This is my glookies bush lol. This plant just loves the training. This pic is from first thing this morning. Going to feed them recharge on friday
20230406 053223

Top Bottom