First cannabis grow: glookies in happy frog

• Thread starter TheShroomsDidIt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheShroomsDidIt

Pics from this morning. I'm thinking about feeding a tablespoon of gaia when I water next. I havnt fed with anything except recharge since I initially amended the soil at transplant. I feel like some of the new growth in the middle is getting a lighter green. May need some food? What ya'll think?
20230426 053556
20230426 053639

T

TheShroomsDidIt

Got another ts600 on 420 sale for dirt cheap. It came last night and I set it up. It was very much needed. Now I can get everything spread out a little bit. The big bitch on the right is the glookies. Not this weekend but the next one she's going outside with a transplant into a much larger fabric pot. Gonna add azos to the mix and spray it down with lost coast plant therapy
20230427 053912
20230427 053929

T

TheShroomsDidIt

Transplanted a triple cheese and an lsd (both photos) into bigger pots. Ocean forest, perlite, worm castings, gaia green, recharge, photosynthesis plus. Transplant went okay. I had to cut their previous containers to get them out. Tried turning them upside down but they were stuck pretty good. Anyway I easily cut their containers and then they came out. They look good now
20230429 163047

T

TheShroomsDidIt

Pics from this morning. The wheather this week took a turn to shit so I may wait another week before putting them out. Watered this evening and fed the glookies a tablespoon of gaia 444 and everyone else got recharge. Gonna do a foliar of photo plus in the morning when they wake up
20230502 054254
20230502 054316

T

TheShroomsDidIt

All the plants that I have put outside are loving it. The glookies especially. Next I need to up pot them which will hopefully be next weekend

Kannabis

Kannabis

I have been growing cubensis 🍄 for 6 years now and I am more then ready to make the leap into botany. I have been spending hours everyday for months now reading and watching videos. Really immersing myself in it to learn as much as possible. On 3/8 at qbout 8 p.m. I filled a solo cup to one inch under the top with fox farm happy frog. I added distilled water until the soil was at field capacity. I then loaded the soil into the solo cup, adding a teaspoon if dynomyco throughout it. I planted a glookies seed from barney's qbout a quarter inch deep and lightly covered it. The solo cup I'm using as the planter us the original red color. I cut 4 holes in the bottom for drainage. I also bought clear solo cups. I took a clear solo cup and capped it to create a humidity dome. After that I sat everything on a seedling heating mat. On 3/10 I started 15/9 light schedule with Mars hydro ts600. The clear solo cup is totally fogged up and the soil looks perfectly moist. No sign of germination as of 740 am on 3/10
I use Fox Farm HappyFrog and Fox Farm StrawberryFields. With Clones and seeds I mix 2 parts HappyFrog 2 parts Promix 2 Parts Perlite. If I use straight HappyFrog with new clones they tend to burn and not grow. 50/50 is usually a safe spot with seeds and clones

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Looking darn good. Gonna have a big haul. I counted 12 for mine to grow flowers I'm happy with my grow the same

Top Bottom