• Thread starter Monster762
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

IMG 0845

Monster762

Monster762

Ok so after hanging for 3 days I cut large branches off and put buds in a paper bag with holes all around it then left the top of bag open for more air and hung the bag in the dry room with a clothes hanger. Fan moving air around but not blowing on the bag. Buds got dry enough to snap stems. I put buds in a half gallon mason jar with a hygrometer inside the jar about 1-1/2 hours ago. The humidity is reading 61%. It went up to 61% within 3 minutes of closing jar but has stayed at 61% for over an hour now.

Is 61% good to keep jar closed?

Monster762

Monster762

Ok so the big plant one with pure amber trichs has nasty strong after flavor. I flushed it 2+ weeks.

Yet the plants I didn’t flush and ran bud candy in to the end smell and taste better. The amber trich is little stronger as far as sleep goes but the ones with cloudy not amber trichs are more preferred by the couple people that tried the 2. All were same strain.

My polyploid or weird plant buds started foxtailing a lot. Never saw any male parts but now dry there was 1 white seed on it so far. In maybe 5 grams broken up. Just that plant. It was pulled last but still wasn’t finished. It has a more uppity effect but tastes n smells good. Somehow has a fruity smell.

Latest posts

Top Bottom