First Diary.

• Thread starter Monster762
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

View attachment 734779 View attachment 734780 View attachment 734782 View attachment 734783 View attachment 734784 Day 36 little plants are trying to catch up but i dont think they will. All are doing good scoped everything today. No bugs or anything. Trichs i think are still clear. The big one has a little hazy but im hoping its just the pic cause other pic looks clear. And No male parts anywheres.
First 2 pics are a little one and its trichs. Rest of pics are the bigger one and 2 trich pics

Monster762

Monster762

Ok today is day 42. Once I hit the lights. Again having issues. The spotting is back. I'm convinced it's not a fungus now but still can't id it. Posted it on here n no solid answers. It's annoying. I flushed again. They seem to love being flushed. They put off such a good smell. This time and last time soon as I'm done flushing they just saturate the air with a very good sweet funk smell. They are really oily now too. But back to the issues. I got same rust colored spots and now yellowing. I knew I was way low on k. 1-10-1 was the npk. I bumped the k a few days back then the yellowing went crazy. Runoff this flush was little yellow but nowhere near dark like last flush.
IMG 0647
IMG 0648
IMG 0649
IMG 0650
IMG 0651

Monster762

Monster762

The larger plant remains uneffected. It's just the 2 smaller ones. Here's newer bud pics and plants together. Still maybe 4 weeks to go. Starting week 6 of supposed 10 week flower. Haven't bothered looking at trichs with the plants health issues. They are all almost rootbound in 5 gal buckets too. Found that out flushing.
IMG 0655
IMG 0657
IMG 0659
IMG 0660
IMG 0661

Monster762

Monster762

Lights on in an hour. See what they tell me this time. I topped buckets with ffof and am going to make a compost tea to add some life to the soil. Right now drying from flush but once dry they will get only clean water and compost tea once it's brewed up. It'll be flush time in couple weeks so I need them to put some weight on. But scared to give them any p or k cause everything time now they go crazy on me n get sick.

Monster762

Monster762

Wait day 42 means it will now be start of week 7 I think. It is now 42 days since I first hit the switch to 12/12. Idk I'm new to keeping track of days n all. All this indoor is new.

Monster762

Monster762

Ok no negatives to report. Smells amazing. Both times I ran a flush they smelled so good afterwards. Yellowing has not worsened. Hasn't really gone away but I'm happy compared to last time I looked at them. Pics in a minute.

Monster762

Monster762

Plants still doing good. I think big one is close so I'm watering clean water only. Thebuds seemed to stop swelling. I was hoping for more swell but very very dense. Like litterally can't squeeze them or even bend the colas. And stalks are not that big. My main stalk is only about a finger around not thumb either. Stalks are strong but not thick. I'm still not kicking out fan leaves which is main thing telling me it's not there yet. I'll feed water for 3 weeks if neccessary but want to be sure it's clean. Others are behind a bit. They are filling in colas now. Trichs clear clear on them. They started veg a week or so behind but went 12/12 same day.
Experienced trich viewers how long do you think? I want good bit amber couchlock status. I don't want to screw up n chop early.
IMG 0721
IMG 0733
IMG 0734
IMG 0735
IMG 0737

Monster762

Monster762

Still pushing clea water. Waiting for it to be ready. Still all healthy green no fans dropping or yellowing. I'm trying the cooler temperatures and cold waterings trying to fool it into believing winter is here. I think it knows better. It's still getting food somewhere. I think maybe the time release nutes from the cactus n palm soil. I'm gonna give it 10 gal water tomorrow. Cold this time not warm water. I want to see it done already. I'm gonna push the others further. Still giving them nutes. Gonna start flushing them once this one gets hung.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Thanks. I'm having issues on these trichs. I'm figuring push another week n chop. You got some nice plants going on too. I was just looking at your thread earlier.
Thanks Bro. I'm having a hard time deciding when to chop too. My Urkle is supposed to be an 8 to 9 week strain and I'm getting antsy. I don't think I can wait beyond 8 lol. I'm thinking of leaving some behind to see if it would have been worth it to go longer.

Monster762

Monster762

Thanks Bro. I'm having a hard time deciding when to chop too. My Urkle is supposed to be an 8 to 9 week strain and I'm getting antsy. I don't think I can wait beyond 8 lol. I'm thinking of leaving some behind to see if it would have been worth it to go longer.
Yeah mine is green crack 9-10 week. Indica dominant. I'm on day 58 I think. I'm giving it a week more that puts me in between the 9 and 10 week. Then a day in dark.
I'm hoping it weighs in good. I got half gal masons so I don't need to bust it up too much. Still gonna need to break the big cola. Got 3 plants I'm only harvesting the one big one. I'll jar it for month or 2 Figuring harvest the others 2-3 weeks later and put in seperate jars labeled. I got 2 sour diesel waiting for the room to flower. About 15-18 inches now trying to reveg. Been over a month n still got little flowers on em.

Monster762

Monster762

IMG 0799
IMG 0813
IMG 0814
Leaves still green but trichs have about 50% dark amber tips. Trich looks clear but tips dark amber. Not sure what that means. Some are cloudy still but about 50% are amber tipped. Pics are from different buds. All of them look about the same. Buds look red now pistils almost all red. I did a complete flush just yesterday now need the soil to dry. Quick like. How bad does thc degrade once hitting amber? I don't want to chop with soil saturated. Anyone know what percentage I'll lose on thc? It's an over 20% strain.

Monster762

Monster762

The 4 clones I took off the big plant a week or 2 back have all sprouted roots. Good solid looking little roots. All 4 of them. They still have a bud on top of them though. Been in 24 hr light with my 2 sour diesels trying to go back to veg mode. I think I need stronger light in that little room. Only running 2x 45w led panels and strips on sidewalls. Got em right up in the panels about 3-4 inches away.

Monster762

Monster762

The 4 clones I took off the big plant a week or 2 back have all sprouted roots. Good solid looking little roots. All 4 of them. They still have a bud on top of them though. Been in 24 hr light with my 2 sour diesels trying to go back to veg mode. I think I need stronger light in that little room. Only running 2x 45w led panels and strips on sidewalls. Got em right up in the panels about 3-4 inches away.
Now the big plant is man down. Glad I got the 4 clones. Waiting to weigh in. Gonna be drying a few days before I seperate branches. Hung whole plant trimmed like this
IMG 0820

Top Bottom