First Dwc Grow, What Ya Think So Far?

• Thread starter HiGro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HiGro

HiGro

I harvested the lemon skunk at 58 days and the LSD at 60 days. I'll harvest when most of the tricomes are a milky white and when their heads start leaning a little.

The lemon skunk is very citrus and skunky gives you a nice head soar followed by a strong body buzz. The LSD is very fruity smelling like frutie pebbles with a uplifting high very nice all together they yielded about 6oz the LSD harvested more thicker buds

HiGro

HiGro

congrats on the harvest!! Lovely colors there! how long did you give them to flower?
Thanks brother, I need to get more going now need to find some good beans or cuts, I have some sweet seeds but I'm finding out their finicky britches and hard to get going

urban1026835

urban1026835

from where they were at the beginning of your journey I would say you turned them right around. Enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Jake S

Jake S

Hey Guys, I am new to this. On my third round of growing indoors, and with hydroponics. First two turned out they were males, I got smart and got feminized seeds.
I have two feminized OG Kush Plants growing in their own separate hydro box. One box is 16"x14"x4', the other is 16"x16"x6'(WxDxH). Its been 60 days from when I started germinating them. When do I send them into the 12/12 light cycle? Just whenever I want too?
I have been following the General Hydroponics nutes pack, but only been adding half the nutes due to fear of over feeding. My plants look GREAT! The one in the shorter box I just topped off today, but I plan on keeping the other one normal without topping it. I am afraid that if I let them get too big then they will outgrow the box.
Feel free to post advice here or message me.

Nobu

Nobu

Great harvest HiGro, those colas look awesome. Now I'm thinking if using 5 gal buckets for my dwc grow myself bc I was going to use 3 gal buckets but now I'm reconsidering that.

HiGro

HiGro

Thanks for the good vibes brother. I had to go larger than the 5gal, I couldn't keep my root mass from pushing up on the lids lol the roots were actually growing out of the buckets I'm using 18gal totes now man

mauiinfinity

mauiinfinity

How big were your plants and how much did you get off ea plant..

mauiinfinity

mauiinfinity

k well I can tell you dont need to go to totes... what nutes were you using? I got a feeling you were adding to much micro or root stimulator... I never have problems in my 5 gallon and I have grown 5 footers in them before... Root balls filled the 5 gallon but not pushing it up... check out my DWC sierra hulk grow below...

mauiinfinity

mauiinfinity

This is currently Lemon Fizz X Stardawg from Greenpoint it stretches like crazy but these are almost 4ft tall root balls only half full in bucket

IMG 0199
HiGro

HiGro

Yeah I was using bushdocters kanga roots, and microbe brew about 1/4tsp per 3 gal it's was an explosion of roots lol. If I use less then will I still get those big dense colas?

Dr Dank

Dr Dank

Awesome grow HiGro thanks for sharing this! Damn those nugs look dank haha peace

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

My flowering girl looks like shit see. She revegged, that white powder is de to get rid of fungus gnats, startEd this bitch April 1st or may 1st can't remember. But my father in law said that they will grow to be big colas. Look popsicle to you? P.s. I started in dirt then saw the capabilities of dwc which I have already switched over. Hoping it's female though

1442075970224 1544324843
Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Also a mushroom had sprouted on the top of the soil... possibly from dead root matter from whatever plant was grown in it before?

papapayne

papapayne

just stopping in to say hello! hope all is well. where are the updates!!

HiGro

HiGro

Sorry brother had a little gap in my grows I don't have any DWC going right now but I will in the future. I've been building a nice grow room lately that's been taking all my time. I do have some going in coco right now and they are coming along nicely. Thanks for the inspiration.

papapayne

papapayne

no worries brother, glad to know your chugging along.

Stay free stay high

papa

Latest posts

Top Bottom