First DWC. overwhelmed with names and chemicals and additives

• Thread starter User59204626117
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PK1

PK1

Supporter
the brown stuff is the nutrients that are sitting at the end of the bucket. It doesn't have enough water circulation or agitation to keep the nutrients mixed. i think you need a stronger pump to raise the water level.

User59204626117

User59204626117

the brown stuff is the nutrients that are sitting at the end of the bucket. It doesn't have enough water circulation or agitation to keep the nutrients mixed. i think you need a stronger pump to raise the water level.

yeah. My pump is a total joke. I’m tired of buying stuff twice.

Ps: link didn’t work. No link

User59204626117

User59204626117

I’m thinking an e transfer to Aqua Man to throw some southern AG in the mail is the best and easiest option. I’ll pay ya double. And buy you a steak supper for all the help 🤜🤛

User59204626117

User59204626117

To do list:

- get a better water pump
- Maybe a better drip system too

- 2 more air stones, and a manifold now.

- bacillus bacteria

- raise water level somehow.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Does anyone here use pond zyme in their res? It's cheap and widely available everywhere.....?
20201229 105122

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I’m thinking an e transfer to Aqua Man to throw some southern AG in the mail is the best and easiest option. I’ll pay ya double. And buy you a steak supper for all the help 🤜🤛
I can send it no charge but my only concern is it may freeze.

MischiefMagic

MischiefMagic

I had Cyanobacteria on my roots. I had a bad case of root rot. I used a tea instead of hydroguard because hydroguard wasn’t working for me. When I say bad, I mean bad bad bad. I used pool shock, h202, chlorine etc. nothing worked.

I started using this tea, it consists of Mycogrow, Worm Castings, molasses, and some air stones thrown together in a bucket. You put that in your Rez (AFTER YOUVE CLEANED IT) and don’t touch the roots bam. It saved my crop and man did the bennies do their job. Rez temps hit 78, I left it uncovered and the water looked a tad murky but the sides of the wall were clean as a whistle.

What the tea does is fight off the algae and the roots know this and end up feeding the beneficial microbes you just inoculated in the tea. I can teach you but I have to give credit to my man Heisenberg for this tea 🤪

Top Bottom