First grow—good morning!

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Amazing that one tiny one like that can cause that type of damage.
You should have smoked that caterpillar, it would have been pure 😁

amekins

amekins

Amazing that one tiny one like that can cause that type of damage.
You should have smoked that caterpillar, it would have been pure 😁
I considered it, believe me. Instead, I pulled off a popcorn bud and smoked it wet. And now, I’m stoned and think I want to harvest my plant tomorrow. 😂

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I considered it, believe me. Instead, I pulled off a popcorn bud and smoked it wet. And now, I’m stoned and think I want to harvest my plant tomorrow. 😂
Yep get it up n hanging the catts will destroy you little first crop .od .

Madbud

Madbud

I was hoping you had Thuricide, the cats are terrible this year and if you have 1 you have a dozen. The rest of the bud should be ok but i strongly recommend a wash in peroxide and rinse in water after you harvest.

amekins

amekins

I was hoping you had Thuricide, the cats are terrible this year and if you have 1 you have a dozen. The rest of the bud should be ok but i strongly recommend a wash in peroxide and rinse in water after you harvest.
I planned on a bud wash of baking soda and lemon juice in warm water, then plain warm water, then cool water. No thuricide but I still have the Captain Jack’s Dead Bug, though I don’t really want to use that this close to harvesting.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I’m just about to go outdoors myself I use silica and BT as my shield of steel ..... also I collect the cats from sacrificing a few plants i make up a paste from squashing the cats then but them in water strain into my spray unit and spray there pheromones all over my crops it works well it deters the moths from laying eggs to a certain degree also I use upturned eggs shells to look like there’s lots of cabbage moths already settling to lay so when new moths fly in they don’t like to lay eggs in a crowded area so they fly away to some other spot . Od .

Madbud

Madbud

I planned on a bud wash of baking soda and lemon juice in warm water, then plain warm water, then cool water. No thuricide but I still have the Captain Jack’s Dead Bug, though I don’t really want to use that this close to harvesting.
I don’t think CJ’s spinosad works on cats but i stopped using it because it kills bees. BTK is best for cats, i use thuracide which is only 15%, the rest is surfactants and food to prolong the bacteria. Monterey is 99% btk but i havent tried it.

amekins

amekins

Chop chop. Plant number one is down. It’s been washed and is hanging for a few hours or overnight in my kitchen before they get put into the closet.
A6969967 5556 47C3 A605 A6F88CF14172
92DD1FB4 CB2D 47BC 95D7 E7AE0807D9A5
2723410B 6FDA 4594 A036 5F301BF8D6B6
6680B9D0 95E6 4EDA A755 346A732F47DB
03962195 1371 4F5A 9BDE 67444BD0B50F
AD00E0CD 2F4C 46B4 8051 AD7F4E085A89
9AEAE3A2 778A 45FB 93EB 104F376259AE

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Great use of the kitchen there growing in small spaces takes a bit of imagination to get the job done nice one you got a i doo set up ready for winter that little first grow isn’t going to last you to next season . .

amekins

amekins

Great use of the kitchen there growing in small spaces takes a bit of imagination to get the job done nice one you got a i doo set up ready for winter that little first grow isn’t going to last you to next season . .
It’s unlikely to last me even a couple of months. So I’ll be hunting down wholesale because dispensary is completely unaffordable. The bubba kush I have is still going but that plant is smaller. So it will provide a little more but not much. No space or financial resources for the equipment for an indoor grow. Maybe someday.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
It’s unlikely to last me even a couple of months. So I’ll be hunting down wholesale because dispensary is completely unaffordable. The bubba kush I have is still going but that plant is smaller. So it will provide a little more but not much. No space or financial resources for the equipment for an indoor grow. Maybe someday.
NETA Northampton is ridiculous $$$ I feel your pain on that one...your bud looks killer! Enjoy ❤🌱

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Hey Amy :) You mentioned you are a med user. If it's pain you are dealing with, checkout this strain when you have a minute:

Humboldt Seed Company - Squirt

My wife and I grew 4 of these plants this season and I've got a micro grow going with one. You've done a beautiful job with the one you just knocked down. This strain wont be an issue for you at all. We opted to do these outside too. I'm a diehard dirt guy. Inside, outside doesnt matter.

I had a bad stomach ache going when we decided to test the first buds off the first Squirt plant we harvested. Much to my surprise my gut pain simply disappeared. My wife tried some when a migraine hit her. Didnt knock out the migraine but it made it tolerable. Huge positive surprise :) So we will keep that one always in the jars...

amekins

amekins

Hey Amy :) You mentioned you are a med user. If it's pain you are dealing with, checkout this strain when you have a minute:

My wife and I grew 4 of these plants this season and I've got a micro grow going with one. You've done a beautiful job with the one you just knocked down. This strain wont be an issue for you at all. We opted to do these outside too. I'm a diehard dirt guy. Inside, outside doesnt matter.

I had a bad stomach ache going when we decided to test the first buds off the first Squirt plant we harvested. Much to my surprise my gut pain simply disappeared. My wife tried some when a migraine hit her. Didnt knock out the migraine but it made it tolerable. Huge positive surprise :) So we will keep that one always in the jars...
Thank you so much! Lots of nerve pain, bone pain, connective tissue disease, migraines, IBD, systemic inflammation (why I want to grow and try the CBG strain), depression, anxiety, ptsd, insomnia, the list goes on. Because of cannabis, I’ve eliminated two addictive and dangerous meds and some days, I can actually feel good. Lol.

amekins

amekins

Can’t find those seeds for sale anywhere near me and Humboldt doesn’t ship seeds. :-(

Latest posts

Top Bottom