First grow—good morning!

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
amekins

amekins

This bubba kush plant has been so easy. Probably because there was such a short veg period and no training whatsoever. Here’s hoping when it gets a little colder at night, I can bring her in at night and it warms enough during the day to get a few more weeks out of her before harvesting. Seed was planted directly in soil July 29, and popped through August 1.
A5685C63 FB92 48EB 9446 7C8420954950
FE41DEB0 F94D 4734 BDB6 48857AFD22D7
9B30A0BD 1DCB 4F5F B3BB EBF4692CF660
D5249ACD 3284 4179 8723 968E062A78FB
E2E68DAF 88D1 4BFC 82D5 015447E6CF1D

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
No but from what I’ve been reading, once in the bar that moisture will somewhat even out.
You can use potato peel to help rehydrate your buds I have had to do it many times here in Australia my old grandfather use to use it to keep his pouch of tobacco moist old school trick really do work . Od .

amekins

amekins

You can use potato peel to help rehydrate your buds I have had to do it many times here in Australia my old grandfather use to use it to keep his pouch of tobacco moist old school trick really do work . Od .
Thank you! Apple slices for brown sugar, potato peels for smoke!

amekins

amekins

I only have pint jars for now (quart jars are coming), but the humidity is finally pretty stable between 58-62%. I’m opening the jars several times a day for about 10 minutes at a time right now. How do I know when to do it less frequently? Is there some cue?

Bubba kush plant survived all the rain.
5A190E19 A897 4E94 90BF 908C09A4C59E
4B754324 85F2 4A80 B9FB 033C70E37F4B
569CC10C 37AC 46CA BA76 A5B26222BD7D

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I use these sealed into whatever lids. But you get the feel for it after a while. I find its just easier to drill a few holes and silicone or tape a hygrometer in. Eliminates all the guess work when you can just walk by and look.

20201001 105233
20200920 171435
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Lmao I didn't see them inside. Guess part of getting older is the balls stop working as well.... eye balls ppl.... eye balls!

Just leave em sealed up for a couple weeks to a couple months depending on your need for product. I find 3-4weeks they are good to go for some nice smooth, flavorful and aromatic smoke.

amekins

amekins

Lmao I didn't see them inside. Guess part of getting older is the balls stop working as well.... eye balls ppl.... eye balls!

Just leave em sealed up for a couple weeks to a couple months depending on your need for product. I find 3-4weeks they are good to go for some nice smooth, flavorful and aromatic smoke.
Eyeballs start failing at 40 (if they haven’t failed before then). Can’t comment on the other because I only have figurative titanium balls.

Need for product? Shit, it’s the only smoke I have and I can’t eat edibles for two days. I wonder how much will be left by Friday? Lol.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Eyeballs start failing at 40 (if they haven’t failed before then). Can’t comment on the other because I only have figurative titanium balls.

Need for product? Shit, it’s the only smoke I have and I can’t eat edibles for two days. I wonder how much will be left by Friday? Lol.
Hmm maybe roll a joint vacuum seal it and put it away for a month? So you get too see what it would have been like lol.

amekins

amekins

I would put the seedlings in darkness til they sprout.
I’ve gone back and forth on that one. The one that was just up potted germinated in a paper towel in a baggie in a warm dark closet. So I figured I’d try the next couple this way. This is more of the bag seed. There’s a lot of it and some of it may not be viable. Realistically, other than my habaneros (which aren’t inside yet) are really the only thing I’m focused on surviving. Everything else is an experiment as I don’t have a means to flower any females right now. But I can learn and work on what works best for me to germinate...maybe even play with some coco coir and by spring, be ready for an early start.

amekins

amekins

Hmm maybe roll a joint vacuum seal it and put it away for a month? So you get too see what it would have been like lol.
When the quart jars arrive, one will be mostly filled and what’s left will be put away for a minimum of 4 weeks. Should I continue to check it/exchange air at all or just leave it be? I wish I had more because I would love to give a zip to my friend whose weed the seed was in. So this is the first time I’ve had this strain, whatever the fuck it is because her dad can’t remember other than some sativa, without seeds and with reasonable trichome production. It is truly a lovely high and I’m enjoying it.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

When the quart jars arrive, one will be mostly filled and what’s left will be put away for a minimum of 4 weeks. Should I continue to check it/exchange air at all or just leave it be? I wish I had more because I would love to give a zip to my friend whose weed the seed was in. So this is the first time I’ve had this strain, whatever the fuck it is because her dad can’t remember other than some sativa, without seeds and with reasonable trichome production. It is truly a lovely high and I’m enjoying it.
If its holding under 62 leave it sealed. 62% good for vaping. 58% best for joints. Anywhere between 58-62 your good.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Top Bottom