First Grow ~ 4x4 1000w MH/HPS

• Thread starter RogueWiz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RogueWiz

RogueWiz

Looks like you've got a good start on things. If I can offer a couple tips, avoid feeding any added nutrients to that soil for at least a month from planting. And If I were you Id elevate those plants somehow to collect runoff. There will likely come a time when they are large and awkward to move and you'll want to rinse them. Its easier if you can do it in place.

MiMeds perpetual thread is an awesome resource for folks growing in FFOF... FYI.

Bought me some this morning because of you , thanks.

RogueWiz

RogueWiz

UPDATE:

Threw on some Beethoven Violin Symphony, because my buddy told me to do it, yes it's stupid but hey scientific evidence isn't so.. Beethoven on. 🤗

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
UPDATE:

Threw on some Beethoven Violin Symphony, because my buddy told me to do it, yes it's stupid but hey scientific evidence isn't so.. Beethoven on. 🤗

My plants seem to be big fans of heavy metal, which I think goes against the science but hey.., there is an exception to every rule? When in Rome?

RogueWiz

RogueWiz

Good Night! 🤣

Feed 6.2PH watered mildly with light Kelp, not super soaker.

-Rogue

20200412 221608
RogueWiz

RogueWiz

Watered last Night 9PM 6.4PH light Kelp

Pots were pretty light this morning , another light water 6.4PH light kelp

20200415 103748
catbuds240

catbuds240

good luck on, looks like you have started off on the right foot

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Playing music lol. I believe it's not the music obviously they have no ears but the vibrations.

So instead of playing music ( 3 different gardens on 3 different floors) because I'm constantly moving I feel I get the same benifits from just talking to them while I'm in the garden.

Like every other living thing the plants just want attention

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Playing music lol. I believe it's not the music obviously they have no ears but the vibrations.

So instead of playing music ( 3 different gardens on 3 different floors) because I'm constantly moving I feel I get the same benifits from just talking to them while I'm in the garden.

Like every other living thing the plants just want attention
like you said all living things like soothing sound vibrations. I think Myth Busters did a thing on sound effects on plants. Now that I have a computer down here I can listen to what I want and I've made up a youtube play list of around 100 favorites I can put on a loop. Its usually accuradio I leave on Classic Rock.

Pets like soothing sounds and a soft voice they know when they hear us coo to them, it makes them happy to be with you and the purrs,tail wags & wiggles tell you that. Yell at them or stomp on the floor and see how well they respond. lol mine freak if I get to stomping on the floor because of bad actions its kind of fun watching them scramble some times😃😃

RogueWiz

RogueWiz

Darkening has appeared on the Sundae Driver; I know this is a colorful purple strain sometimes do you guys think this is genetic or me fu**in up? Lol as you can see it's mainly just this leaf and one small one on lower .

20200418 202839
JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Can't say for sure looks like start of mag def but the colour difference is so subtle it's hard to say for sure yet.

Top Bottom