First Grow And Scrog, How's It Looking?

• Thread starter Shawnery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shawnery

In 32 days into flowering and wondering if I should cut of branches that still appear to be premies? I've got a bunch of popcorn buds on tiny little twigs about 3/4's of the way down the canopy.

One other thing. I know it sounds stupid but this is my first grow.
When I built my scrog I didn't leave enough room to really get beneath it to clean it up. I lollipoped fine but there's spots that the screen foliage is just to dense and there's some dying going on down there. Any advise?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

In 32 days into flowering and wondering if I should cut of branches that still appear to be premies? I've got a bunch of popcorn buds on tiny little twigs about 3/4's of the way down the canopy.

One other thing. I know it sounds stupid but this is my first grow.
When I built my scrog I didn't leave enough room to really get beneath it to clean it up. I lollipoped fine but there's spots that the screen foliage is just to dense and there's some dying going on down there. Any advise?
Cut off the primies.. trim up all bs shit
As for dense and dying,, pics?

Dunge

Dunge

I'm not a scrog grower for this very reason.
However you do it, you need to clear dead and clogging veg from any dark thickets.
Might have to just leave the popcorn.
Not worth digging them out, and just a nuisance at harvest.

You owe us a canopy shot.

S

Shawnery

Obligatory Canopy Shot! 32 days!
I know it's not even, I assume it's from the lights crossing over just right in the middle. The weird shadow thing is fron my phone it's not like that to the eye. I know it could better but it's my first.

20171101 184744
20171101 184642
20171101 184656
20171101 184720
20171101 184744
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Obligatory Canopy Shot! 32 days!
I know it's not even, I assume it's from the lights crossing over just right in the middle. The weird shadow thing is fron my phone it's not like that to the eye. I know it could better but it's my first.
Looks pretty good brother...
No under canopy shot?

S

Shawnery

Is this crazy or what,

In a 24 hour period I am dehumidifing, not a word, almost 9 gallons of water, to be more precise 70 pints.

Dunge

Dunge

Is this crazy or what,

In a 24 hour period I am dehumidifing, not a word, almost 9 gallons of water, to be more precise 70 pints.
How low are you trying to go?
And what was the RH before you started dehumidifying?

I agree, 9 gallons is a bunch.

And that canopy shot looks very promising.

S

Shawnery

Getting it down to 45 to 50 percent RH.
75% humidity.

I've done some research about plants and transpiration. Your plants will transpire the same amount of water that they take up. My plants are drinking about 2 to 3 gallons a day so I'm pulling 6 to 7 out of the air. In an internal grow room in a closed garage that seems like a lot.

S

Shawnery

I live in a pretty humid part of the Bay Area it's basically a rainforest. So I'm wondering would it be better for me to close more of the Breather holes in my grow tent or to leave them all open? I'm just thinking that maybe with them closed I'd be introducing less humidity from outside.

S

Shawnery

What's your guys's opinion on using dehumidifier water from the recovery basket? Obviously you have to clean it out very good before you use it for this you have to clean every part of it. Also since I'm a firm believer of adding hydrogen peroxide to your nutrient solution. What I could do is every time I add water from the dehumidifier I can just treat it with hydrogen peroxide which would be sure to kill any organisms that would be in it at all.

I've done my usual research on this subject and I have to be honest it's been pretty even going both directions. I read a lot about why you shouldn't and I read a lot about why it's fine it's basically just distilled water for my understanding.

Theguy

Theguy

Canopy for canopy your canopy is prettier but mine is a single plant main lined

IMG 20171103 141654437
Theguy

Theguy

All this time and I had no idea you had a journal. Just found a perfect seed in a prevado jar of dispensary silverback gorilla strain. Every seed from the dispensary thus far has been a female

Theguy

Theguy

Latest photos
Looking goooood. I cant really smell that good however i squeezed a bud and it smells exactly like an orange peel. Im really exited to compare our quality and yield. I am only running the 1 cob cree like yours and then the 2 150w leds yesterday half of one my cheap leds quit working. I want to see of your 4/beats my one. Im also in a coco mix. Gonna be very interesting. Especially how were on the exact same schedule which is odd in itself. Your in a 4x4 right?

IMG 20171105 175754938
IMG 20171105 175722139
S

Shawnery

You have such big pistils compared to me. I wonder if that comes down to strain or something else?

Theguy

Theguy

You have such big pistils compared to me. I wonder if that comes down to strain or something else?
Loo not my pistils hahaha. The plants lol
My what large pistils you have better to smoke you with. I give her alot of love. I believe plants respond to touch so I run my hand across the canopy daily

Latest posts

Top Bottom