First Grow And Scrog, How's It Looking?

• Thread starter Shawnery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Theguy

Theguy

Touche, however I have also read online that it may actually cause more trichome production because the may respond as if I was a predator therefore forcing trichome production as a defense mechanism. I dont know which is true. Im a new grower like you just have done so mich research I should get college credits.

Theguy

Theguy

I don't know about yours but there has been a major growth spurt over the past few days. Bud development etc. Stick

S

Shawnery

Can someone please explain why I'm getting the biggest bud growth and most crawling up the stems further away from the lights?

The plants in the middle, in questionably the most light, are still not having buds crawl up the stems at all.

Theguy

Theguy

Here’s mine at day 40 or 41. I also have some climbing buds on the outskirts. So I just moved my lights up a little

S

Shawnery

You have any yellowing yet? I've done some research and it seems to be normal at around 4 to 6 weeks in to flowering?

Theguy

Theguy

You have any yellowing yet? I've done some research and it seems to be normal at around 4 to 6 weeks in to flowering?
Not really a few towards the bottom that I pluck off. I did see a couple bananas. Plucked all those. Looks great though. I don’t mind a few seeds

0F9DC9A0 C6F1 44CF 9630 2090452EA4E7
BBB5643B E8FC 4514 B281 60F980FFB9FA
9534C670 0685 46F6 9AF3 2FEB57997462
EE734EDF 5378 4FD9 AD26 F75465B3DE1A
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

When that happens I usually do a pk blast and add 2.5ml cal mag per five gallons. Yellowing greens back up after about a week, rather have it discolor anyways and bring out wom autumn colors near that phase of the plants life

IMG 2559
S

Shawnery

Mine are staying so small compared compared to the both of yours.

20171110 125548
20171110 125536
20171110 125610
20171110 125604
Theguy

Theguy

When that happens I usually do a pk blast and add 2.5ml cal mag per five gallons. Yellowing greens back up after about a week, rather have it discolor anyways and bring out wom autumn colors near that phase of the plants life
What day is that

Theguy

Theguy

What day is that
whats the distance of your cobs

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

What day is that

whats the distance of your cobs

Day 42 man, three weeks to go, that's just one of the super dense nugs, kept it really simple on the Jack Frost and aimed for 6 heads for maximum light wxposure

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Shawn, so I looked in to the "golden ticket" strain and it seems like there is quite a bit of phenos that come with that strain. says they are either tall and indica leafed or short and thin leafed sativa. It's a 50/50 hybrid and it's a ten week strain so you need to take it at least 70 days to reach its full potential, sometimes they're late packers for instance gorilla glue fattens up with 2 weeks to spare, and some strains pack weight right off the get go. Not to let you down but I wouldn't expect too much of a yeild from her, even know you did a great job getting to her at this point. I have a strain gdp x Dutch treat and it it's 6 weeks in today and literally the buds are only the size of my thumb nail......sad story, nothing I did wrong, plant is super healthy And standing strong but unfortunately at this point I'm counting her as a loss. Can't blame it on lights or error cuz I have others in there that are bursting with growth

S

Shawnery

I'm contemplating adding molasses to my hydroponic solution. Like most things I've been reading my ass off online. In terms of being beneficial to the plants and buds the evidence is pretty much undoubtful. My concern though is I've done a lot of reading that has found many hydroponic Growers dealing with slime issues and death of plant after adding molasses.

Anybody here have some good advice back to buy good old experience?

Theguy

Theguy

I'm contemplating adding molasses to my hydroponic solution. Like most things I've been reading my ass off online. In terms of being beneficial to the plants and buds the evidence is pretty much undoubtful. My concern though is I've done a lot of reading that has found many hydroponic Growers dealing with slime issues and death of plant after adding molasses.

Anybody here have some good advice back to buy good old experience?
Even though I’m in a coco mix. I added molasses per the internet and my plant died overnight. I personally will probably never try that again. Day 57 death

Dunge

Dunge

I use molasses to feed the microbes.
Too much and some random yeast will try to turn it into beer.
If you haven't established a microbial ecosystem, no telling what will grow.

S

Shawnery

Are low 60's air and water to cold or should I get a water heater?

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Are low 60's air and water to cold or should I get a water heater?
Stay away from the molasses, GH sells liquid koolbloom and canna sells pk13/14. There's plenty of bud boosters out there, that thick ingredient adds slime as you said and clog up your hydro system. Maybe you can get away with it with small doses but there's plenty of other ways to add more umph into it

Top Bottom