First Grow, CLf's

• Thread starter jagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jagle

jagle

Great idea with the towel and water thing. gonna set that up now. I know for me high temps couldnt have been an issue so im thinking your probably right about the watering more thing. Glad i found this thread..Nice to see people with similar set ups having similar problems.

indeed ill be trying that too.
great news my ko kush is defo a female saw her lil white hairs tonight, delighted with myself, also happy that ive guessed right so far on all my plants.
killings fields are doing better. not all have recovered but some have, and new growth has increased so its looking good, gave her some more water as she was thirsty with a small amount of nutes.

thanks for the kind words jeff, and yes us little guys got to sick together

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Good to hear things are perkin up..mine seem to be doing alot better after a few good drinks. I feel like such a moron for not watering enough..lol
Congrats on the girl...mine just showed her tits lastnight too...woohoo

jagle

jagle

Good to hear things are perkin up..mine seem to be doing alot better after a few good drinks. I feel like such a moron for not watering enough..lol
Congrats on the girl...mine just showed her tits lastnight too...woohoo

awesome brother.
real question is who will finish first haha

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
You will win for sure..im still in veg for another week. lol
I keep pushing off the 12/12 hoping i can get more light before the switch.

jagle

jagle

whats your strain mines ko kush by sannie

7-8 weeks ill go to nine at least

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
well that looks tasty as hell. I popped some bag seed so im not sure what i got..i know i have 1 that is more dominate sativa the other 3 are way more indica dominate. next grow im shooting for something from the bay.

jagle

jagle

nice.
next grow im going fem for sure, just dont have the time/room to be weeding out males.
picken em out right now.deciding what i want

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
sooo many choices and soo little money...aint life a bitch..:)

jagle

jagle

ok guys its official, the girl k.o. kush will be known as ko-ko, as named by the missus haha

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Happy wife Happy life...and grow some killer dope for the ride man.

jagle

jagle

BIG UPDATE

2 weeks into the swich of 12/12 and boy has alot happened.

2 guys, 1 girl, 1 i dont know, 2 sick girls.

My girl, K.O. Kush (named koko) is doing great, ive trimmed some lower leafs, shes starting to get nice budsites, that topping worked a charm, i have pics of her and of her 2 tops, and close ups on each top.

My 2 Fem killing Fields, well they arnt doing great, ive thought it could be high humidity, as the leafs arnt crisp, more soft, fat, dark, kinda look damp almost, so ive upped my fan speed on the intake & exhaust.
Its on the old and new growth, ive also noticed this same kinda behaviour on my last jackberry, tho not as bad.

And I close with a shot of the room, notice the 3 baby heribei too, more on them as they develop tho.

Again thanks for everyone for tuning in, really appreciate all the help.
Looking forward to smoking koko in a few months with your help and blessing.

Having Problems uploading pics for now so they will follow when i get it sorted

CIMG2454b
CIMG2455b
CIMG2456b
CIMG2458b
CIMG2459b
CIMG2460b
CIMG2461b
CIMG2462b
CIMG2464b
CIMG2466b
CIMG2468b
CIMG2469b
jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
wow man thats lookin killer...well done.

T

themeangreen

Hey man
Nice grow you've got going. I'd just give the plants with leaves like that a big fat watering of pure water, no fertilizer.

And IMO I wouldnt try and increase the humidity much at this point, generally youd want dryer conditions so developing buds dont mold. I think with the proper amount of watering the humidity should balance itself out in a somewhat closed box. Water will evaporate from the soil and plants transpire water and moisture out of their leaves to maintain temperature.

Im not sure if anybody has suggested this to you, but ive always been told CFLs emit most of their light from the sides not the tip.

Keep up the good work

jagle

jagle

thanks man im just trying that myself now, to control everything, yes i know i need to replace these asap but cash is low atm.
the big fat cfls work becasue my plant tops are inbetween them.
shes even grown more since those pics were taken

T

themeangreen

Word. They look fucking good though. Sorry if i missed it in an earlier post but how long are these supposed to take?

jagle

jagle

thanks man, 2 weeks since flip to 12/12, now the first week was more adjusting and they have really took off since, got some canna terra flores nutes today so i can start on them, the ko kush, biggest girl is a 7-8 week strain, so im gonna count from last week on

Top Bottom