First Grow, CLf's

• Thread starter jagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Xrancher

Xrancher

That's pretty cool jagle.

I'm using 5/65watt CFLs for supplemental lighting in my hoop greenhouse and it seems to be working pretty good.

Here's a link...have a look...

I think mine are 5500 Kelvin, which is almost bright daylight @6500k, for veg and then it should be around 2500k-2700k(softer light) for flowering...or so I've read...

I guess you could mix and match to come up with a great combo...

Good luck with your grow...

Xrancher

jagle

jagle

Little update.
plants are coming along ok, 2 jackberrys 2 ko kush, 2 killing fields

first pic is the 2 jackberry's as you can see one is behind the other, was stunted at seedling stage

second pic is 2 ko kush, again ones stunted even tho all seeds were planted the same day.

third is the killing fields, these are a few weeks behind.

plants are 28 days old, I topped the big jackberry and ko kush, gonna top the 2 small ones in a week.
might go 2 more weeks before i flip to 12/12 ill see how im doing height is a bit tight in the grow box, only 3feet of plantroom id say

CIMG2128b
CIMG2131b
CIMG2129b
Mogrow

Mogrow

jagle/// hope my jacks look this good. you dialed in my man.
peace mogrow

jagle

jagle

jagle/// hope my jacks look this good. you dialed in my man.
peace mogrow

thanks man, they are really looking after themselves, need to water the JAckberry and ko kush the bigger ones as they are in small pots and drinking water, but other then that they are a great beginnners plant

T

theTinker

Rocking on my good green man. Keep the pics coming.

Watering time tonight.. next time. I think i wont wait till midnight to have lights on time! Mornings are nice to have the time to look and see, but 9pm sounds like a nice watering time to me :)

jagle

jagle

Rocking on my good green man. Keep the pics coming.

Watering time tonight.. next time. I think i wont wait till midnight to have lights on time! Mornings are nice to have the time to look and see, but 9pm sounds like a nice watering time to me :)

indeed more pics soon i promise,
i work at night and sleep alot during the day, also with it being naturally hotter in the day adn cooler at night it helps me to run my lights on at night, keeps it warmer when it would normally be cold, allows me to see em any night im off and when i come home from work, if im up early i can see em, but more importantly when its hot during the day my lights are off and it regulates the temps that way too.

jagle

jagle

Updating.

Pic of the grow room with all the plants.

Some close ups of the 2 biggest plants baby sexes.
I repotted the 2 biggest last night. baby plants are growing out new nodes after topping really fast

CIMG2148b
CIMG2150b
CIMG2154b
CIMG2156b
CIMG2157b
CIMG2160b
dextr0

dextr0

in the second picture and the second to the last it looks a little too green. But rather that then yellow I guess. I would go a bit lighter on them tho.

Over all very nice plants bro. Glad to see u up again.

jagle

jagle

in the second picture and the second to the last it looks a little too green. But rather that then yellow I guess. I would go a bit lighter on them tho.

Over all very nice plants bro. Glad to see u up again.

going with half strength, will pick up some proper bloom ferts, can you recomend any good brand names? im totally lost, and then gonna pick up a higher N just incase i get n issues over the next 4 weeks.

and ty man, ya doing much better this time around

dextr0

dextr0

Ive been setting on my ass for weeks now. LoL. My neighbor got busted in a drug ring. I been chillin for awhile now. Once u see marked cars all around u, u know somethings wrong...anyway. Just a minor thing. Gives me time to think. And drink....lol.

I get back on the bloom ferts in a sec. gotta go to the store.

dextr0

dextr0

Im back. Umm basically I like to keep it simple. What do u have available to you? I would be looking into something with a boost in phos. and potassium. Potassium being the most important, in my opinion (tho others feel its phos.) Others boost with some high numbers of phos. near the end for fattening. Ill let them tell u about that if your interested. I dont do it.

Basically im asking what do u have available to u. I could talk about brand after brand but that wont change availability.

jagle

jagle

eh there is a hydro shop near me, got the canna line up big bud, basicly cant remember all the names but alot of weed growing nutes haha

dextr0

dextr0

ha! already. Umm yea i like canna. Guess if i was gonna go with a bottled nutrient i would use it since they ferment. Dont know if youve seen any of my posts but I like to ferment my nutrients, so.

Canna bio flores. Theres a thread on here of Tommy from sweet seeds. He used it with I think bat guano and got some beautiful plants. Check out some of his threads here on the farm for details.

jagle

jagle

thanks ill check out a few threads.

when you think your growing again?

dextr0

dextr0

I dont know, cant rush things like that u know. When I do imma post tho, thats for sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom