First Grow, CLf's

• Thread starter jagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Congrats brutha...wont be long now till your sitting in clouds of your own stink...props man.

S

stormannorm

Hey man loving your thread im subed.im 27 days into my first grow so enjoying wot other ppl r doing.im in a cold country too namley (scotland).at night time i use a reptile heat pad to keep the temps up.just my 2 pence worth
peace out man

jagle

jagle

Hey guys, Ive been kind of away recently, see the kush was cut dried and smoked, and a few close friends and i had a few nights sampling the product and wow, that ko kush is a serious smoke.

unfortunetly ive no camera, so no shots of the harvest, it was about 25-28grams so im happy with that for my first plant.

The two killing fields that are left have just started week 11, on a 10-12 week strain they are looking good, starting to yellow out a bit now and i think about 10 days left.

will try my best to get pics of that harvest, and my new pipe i bought + ive a hygrometer on the way to cure my buds properly, as im still a lil unsure.

cheers everyone again for all the help along the way

:harvest::harvest::harvest:

dextr0

dextr0

jagel i been subbed since day one just lurking every now and then. Your a farmer. You had set backs but keep going. Gotta love that drive man. Good luck and congratulations on the good smoke. And a killer green thumb.

Best of wishes to ya.

jagle

jagle

jagel i been subbed since day one just lurking every now and then. Your a farmer. You had set backs but keep going. Gotta love that drive man. Good luck and congratulations on the good smoke. And a killer green thumb.

Best of wishes to ya.

cheers dude, and i sensed you were lurking haha, thanks for the advice from day one man. much respect..

and ya im hooked haha

dextr0

dextr0

We are all hooked.
Once you get to growing if you dont see its a beautiful thing then u are in the wrong business.

You tho, you got some good grows commin. I sense that.
That purple girl looks so lovely...almost looks like some shit I saw in a mag called purple ice. I believe it was WEED WORLD issue 88

jagle

jagle

cheers dude, indeed, gonna hopefully step it up for the next grow

and ya those killing fields are so sweet, smell so stinky

T

theTinker

Grats man. an ounce dried from a plant is a nice yield. esepecially for a starting point. Good going. Hope your killing fields go equally as well and i look forward to seeing your second BIGGER ;) attempt

Xrancher

Xrancher

Hey jagle, congrats on your first harvest...if you grow for the gift these plants give us you will no doubt be a very successful farmer...
Oh, by the way...nice looking flowers!

Peace and Blue Skies,

Xrancher

jagle

jagle

Hey jagle, congrats on your first harvest...if you grow for the gift these plants give us you will no doubt be a very successful farmer...
Oh, by the way...nice looking flowers!

Peace and Blue Skies,

Xrancher

cheers mr rancher

Cuervo Porrelli

Cuervo Porrelli

Hey jagle, nice harvest, from start to finish. Especially the yields you got for such a small space to grow.
I was wondering if you had to do any cuttings/toppings/fimmings to the plants to get the yield that you had..? I'm only on my 2nd week of seedlings(6 of them), but I dont know if I should be doing some cuttings when the 3rd or 4th set of leaves start to grow.

jagle

jagle

ya i topped 2 of them, i also used small pots and just kept the lights as close as possible..

whats your grow space size? what wattage light and type?

the trick is an even a canopy as possible, so if you wanna top each plant once, to form 2 main colas, and then tie down the colas when they begin to stretch so much you cant create an even canopy.. and around 3rd/4th set i top

Cuervo Porrelli

Cuervo Porrelli

Cool, cool. Does topping give you the most colas? and if so, do you top both the 3rd & 4th set or just once? I'm trying to get as much yield as possible so I'm trying to get however much stems that can grow bud.

I'm about to have a 8-inch wide x 24-inch deep x 60-inch high tent w/ 1 600 watt HPS, by next weekend(starting the early veg/when the 2nd set of leaves start to show more). IDK if i should go with a cool tube or an adjustable wing?

I might do a scrog like you were saying to get the light shining on all the parts of the plants but i'll have enough height to let them b.

Cuervo Porrelli

Cuervo Porrelli

So maybe I might top when I see the 3rd? AND THEN top that after another set grows on both? that way there will be an Xtra 2 or xtra 4 colas??

jagle

jagle

the more you top the more main colas you get yes, but on your small space id only top once..
and again such a small space a 600 will probably need the cooltube..

Cuervo Porrelli

Cuervo Porrelli

No problem, I'll just try one plant with more tops and see how that goes and top the other plants once.
alright thanks for the info, i wasnt so sure what kind of space i would need for a certain type of light until you told me. thanks Jagle!!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Right on Jagle nice grow bro.....did an awesome job using Cfl's buds looked super sugary and the killing fields took on some amzing color.....great work!

jagle

jagle

cheers, second grow running KF and hps was much nicer.. ive a thread here, but to sum it up 250watt hps, 4 kf and 5oz. happy with that return
and KF is a gorgeous smoke

Top Bottom