First Grow, CLf's

• Thread starter jagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
man those are looking beautiful...you will have to let us know how that smokes.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Im happy for ya man. I hope my crop looks half as nice when i finish up. You know this curing time is gonna be a hell of a wait..lol

jagle

jagle

Im happy for ya man. I hope my crop looks half as nice when i finish up. You know this curing time is gonna be a hell of a wait..lol

ya not looking forward to it, ill sneak some to smoke of course haha.

least ill have something to do, while im waiting on the killing fields to finish

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
ya not looking forward to it, ill sneak some to smoke of course haha.

least ill have something to do, while im waiting on the killing fields to finish

Im sure planning your new room will keep you busy in the meantime.
I know it keeps me up at night.

jagle

jagle

Start of week 7

I have some shots of the kush. bud shots, now i now they aint much, but im proud.

the first 5 shots are of the buds on the side branches. not bad i dont think

The last 5 are of the 2 main colas

first 2 of one main

last 3 of the second

Thanks again guys.

gonna start flushing the kush with water and pk 13/14 this week
next week just plain water.

what ye think?

CIMG2577b
CIMG2578b
CIMG2579b
CIMG2580b
CIMG2581b
CIMG2582b
CIMG2583b
CIMG2584b
CIMG2585b
CIMG2586b
jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
You should be very proud..lookin nice and frosty. If only we had scratch and sniff internet.lol

jagle

jagle

Thank you, they are lovely to smell, was out in the garden today (planting more spuds) and these & the smell of my outdoor ones was heaven haha

jagle

jagle

well the kush is just at the start of week 7, so ill wait till the end of week 7, start of week 8 and post more pics and see how much longer to give her.
within the next two weeks anyway

the Killing fields are starting week 7 of 10-12 week strain so at least another month and well see how they are getting on then.

Started flushing the kush last night, gave her a big drink of normal water with just some pk13/14 in it, ima run water/water + pk13/14/water this week, and ill just give plain water start of week 8 till when ever i chop.

i think ill be running to the end of week 8 at least

jagle

jagle

Week 7, Day 3...

Gonna give the killing fields a bitta love on this one.
Got some close ups of both girls, so purple, so yummy, the two tops are about 1 and a half bic lighters high maybe. lots of lil buds all over it too.

also have a shot of the poor lil Jackberry, about 3-5grams im expecting haha had to let it grow out cos it was my only jackberry left that was a girl.

And shots of 2 lil heribei that i had nowhere to put so ended up flowering, got a third too, about 10 grams altogether i say ill get off them.

And lastly one more pic of my kush, so happy with the kush and killing fields

CIMG2593b
CIMG2594b
CIMG2595b
CIMG2596b
CIMG2597b
CIMG2598b
CIMG2599b
CIMG2600b
CIMG2601b
CIMG2602b
Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Looks like you did really super in a tiny space with minimum lighting I am super impressed. one of my boys is copying how you did this with CFLs he has a tiny apartment. Glad to see this worked for you awesome job

jagle

jagle

Looks like you did really super in a tiny space with minimum lighting I am super impressed. one of my boys is copying how you did this with CFLs he has a tiny apartment. Glad to see this worked for you awesome job

thank you very much, i wish him the best of luck, you could easily use a 150watt hps or even 250watt, and get a better yeild in the same space

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

thank you very much, i wish him the best of luck, you could easily use a 150watt hps or even 250watt, and get a better yeild in the same space

Awesome Tip I will be sure to let him know that would make it possible to get nice yield for small footage.

jagle

jagle

thanks you two, those killing fields have 4-5 weeks left at least

jagle

jagle

Some shots of the grow, been meaning to show ye a shot like this for a while

also borrowed a 60x loupe, spent ages looking at my trichomes mostly couldy on the kush so cool to see a plant that close up.

anyway here ye are.

think a week left on the kush, dont want it to be too couchlock, would like to keep it kinda 50/50 on cloudy/amber trichomes

CIMG2605b
CIMG2606b
CIMG2607b
CIMG2608b
Top Bottom