First Grow, CLf's

• Thread starter jagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

themeangreen

love the view of those shots..how many watts total you got in there(actual cfl rating not incadescent comparison) and its just the 6 bulbs eh?

do you have the walls painted or is it just whatever?

jagle

jagle

love the view of those shots..how many watts total you got in there(actual cfl rating not incadescent comparison) and its just the 6 bulbs eh?

do you have the walls painted or is it just whatever?

walls are painted matt white, its about 170cfl watts

T

theTinker

so are there any sneak peek descriptions on planning for your new room?
Are you going HPS or bigger CFL?

jagle

jagle

Thank you Kush is coming down today at 7 weeks, few lil seeds in it, shame but nothing that will ruin the crop by a long shot

jagle

jagle

they are spending the last week with a friend under his 400 hps.

harvest time end of next week, jsut started week 8

will keep ye updated as i wont be able to spend much time with them.

next pics will be of chop day.

the two killing fields now have loads more room and are loving it, defo gonna grow this strain again

T

theTinker

not a bad idea at all. HPS will really help them out now. Very good penetration.

That must be some good friend!

jagle

jagle

ya just help em for that last week. time to start planning my next grow so, the kf be done in about 5weeks after that its rebuild time so i hope to be up by the end of august

soserthc1

soserthc1

hey gotta start somewhere and i bet it will be better than any bud you have bought from a terrorist good luck peace

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

My boy jagle killin it over here. Can't wait to see what you can do with a hps. Nice plants brotha!

T

theTinker

I think im more excited about yours than i am about mine! How are they

jagle

jagle

the kush is cut and hanging to dry as we speak. the killing fields are doing great.

Top Bottom