First Grow, CLf's

• Thread starter jagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jagle

jagle

ya ph is a lil high but run off from pots is 6-6.5 so im happy there, when i get some ph down ill mix some for watering and some for spraying

very cool, used to compost myself, but having moved house dont really have the room out the back anymore, think in a few years ill just have to buy up a plot of farmers land for my lil hobby haha, hopefully by then we will have medical laws

You bet music heals everyones soul...and we all have one, even plants and animals...but shit thats my believe...
Anyways, the PH is a little hight but u ll figure it out..i am no expert but i learned some and willing to learn more...thats the beuty here, everyone is ready to help. My next step is to make my own nutrients for plants...there are some cool threads here explaining...as of now i only do my own compost....cant wait....

jagle

jagle

ATTENTION

Bad news everyone, growth has completely stopped. Seedlings have not developed second baby leafs, on the 3 plants grow all are showing a redness under the leaf, baby leafs have just curled in and are showing redness coming through to the top, no growth in 5 days. i fear things are grim for my first grow

Patriot

Patriot

sorry to hear...try to replant them...did u feed them anything?..

jagle

jagle

some photos
first is my seedling showing the red infection
second my kokush with it
3rd is an overhead of the kush
4th is my 2 jackberrys
5th is a jackberry
6th underside of leaf of jackberry
and the rest undersides of jackberrys showing the red infection, limp growth

its bad haha

CIMG1998b
CIMG2000b
CIMG2001b
CIMG2002b
CIMG2003b
CIMG2004b
CIMG2007b
CIMG2009b
CIMG2011b
Patriot

Patriot

i dont know about that red infection, i would not consider it an infection, specially if the plant looks healthy...i think that some music, some water once its dry and more light will make them grow..what u have in there, what kind of light? also i would invest in something to reflect the light ...i used a windshield cover..u know those things that look metal and block the sun from burning you steering wheel...they are cheap and effective...that will help you keep some more light..
Another thing u should buy is a double bulb holder you know...u can place 2 instead of 1...light is life
You got it mate!!!

jagle

jagle

hey there has been some progress, the tips of some leafs are starting to almost burn/rot ill get some pics up later.

i have just shy off 200watts of cfl's, its plenty bright in there, and i dont think the lack of lights is an issue, there is definitely something going on, the 2 week old growth is getting quite yellow

P

puffinpiff

i gotta agree w/ dex they need fed (with caution as they are young). hopefully they still hanging in there, and you as well bro, best of luck. just some speed bumps- they slow you down but don't let 'em stop you

J

jacobgriis02

I would foliar feed those guys with some fish emulsion 5-1-1 immediately. Looks like they need some nitrogen fert to mme

lazarus718

lazarus718

Just checking in buddy to see if there has been any improvement, did the girls pull through?

T

theTinker

Storrriieee maan ;)

Hey, how did ur girls fair out? Where they able to bounce back?

Im floating around the same green isle.

I started mine with the same floro set up too. used plastic bowls as reflectors lol

jagle

jagle

sup guys very sorry about the lack of posts recently, had computer issues, real life got very busy very fast and unfortunetly i was unable to give my babies the time they needed, lost all but the 1 el monstre, who thanks to the good weather has now been moved outside among some other plants,

have just planted 6 seeds, 3 ko kush and 3 jb's,
ill keep ye updated, i think i knew what the problem was, the el monstre showed the same signs as the others, and after 3 days of being outside has really bounced back

thank you again everyone for the kinds words, and im back this time for good i promise

jagle

jagle

Storrriieee maan ;)

Hey, how did ur girls fair out? Where they able to bounce back?

Im floating around the same green isle.

I started mine with the same floro set up too. used plastic bowls as reflectors lol

heya lost all but one, but sure you live and learn.

get to 50 posts, so we can pm, im sure we will have loads to talk about mate
glad to have another green person here

jagle

jagle

After soaking in water and planting in soil 3 days ago, 2 of the JackBerrys have broken ground, pics to follow later

excited again

pics

First 2 are the grow room, kokush and jackberrys are in red pots, the 2 black at the back are el monstre that may be going outside into the garden.

Next 2 are the Jackberrys that broke ground

Next 2 are my surviving el monstre outside

CIMG2022b
CIMG2024b
CIMG2025b
CIMG2026b
CIMG2027b
CIMG2028b
jagle

jagle

shot of the room,

1 jackberry and 1 ko kush storming ahead,
other 2 are a jackberry and ko kush a bit behind, reckon i overwatered.
the black pots are 2 el monstre that will be ging outside, and the big tray is a mix of killing fields and heribei for outdoors/indoors
2 pots at the top of the pic are empty, be moving a kf into them in a weeks time id say

CIMG2127b
Top Bottom